• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rzrs and big events

snoball

I'd first like to say I like Rzrs and think they are a big part of the success of wheeling parks and events. However the
last couple of big events I have been to SOME are starting to make me not only dislike them, but have concern for
their effect of the future of our sport. It seems like the more RZRs at these events the less respect they are showing
not only to other wheelers, but the trails. They bypass lines on trails in any way they can to get around other wheelers,
cutting doughnuts in the parking lots where folks are camping etc. at all hours, playing rap music as loud as possible
every where they go with no regard for kids or families, and make for an overall dangerous situation hauling ass in
places where it is not safe. I know a bunch of yall have RZRs and I think most on here are respectful people, but there
a lot who are morons the way they carry themselves. The last thing a wheeling park needs is someone to get injured
or worse with all the insurance issues they already have. Again I do not dislike RZRs just curious how others feel.

I own, ride with all the time and am a huge supporter of RZR's and SXS in general, but that said, any assclown with a little credit can go buy one. So you will have lots of never wheeled before, doesn't know ettiquette, disrespectful douche nozzles owning them. It is going to be a problem. Unfortunately a lot of the bad ones (I'd almost say a 50/50 split) are entitled spoiled assholes that will bow up if you try to politely tell them they shouldn't leave trash, drive too fast where there are people, and not make us look bad. Unsure what the answer is because I really enjoy using mine.

A big concern of mine is so many people that don't wear seatbelts in them. Just last year somebody at Biscuit Mtn died bc of not wearing one. I own a RZR and think they are great if used and respected. That bein said I do beat the **** outta mine at appropriate times, not in parking lots and crowded trails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up until recently I never wore my seatbelt in my truck but since day one I've always worn it in my rzr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snoball said:
I'd first like to say I like Rzrs and think they are a big part of the success of wheeling parks and events. However the
last couple of big events I have been to SOME are starting to make me not only dislike them, but have concern for
their effect of the future of our sport. It seems like the more RZRs at these events the less respect they are showing
not only to other wheelers, but the trails. They bypass lines on trails in any way they can to get around other wheelers,
cutting doughnuts in the parking lots where folks are camping etc. at all hours, playing rap music as loud as possible
every where they go with no regard for kids or families, and make for an overall dangerous situation hauling ass in
places where it is not safe. I know a bunch of yall have RZRs and I think most on here are respectful people, but there
a lot who are morons the way they carry themselves. The last thing a wheeling park needs is someone to get injured
or worse with all the insurance issues they already have. Again I do not dislike RZRs just curious how others feel.

I agree 100 % we couldnt even get line up to race and they wer slinging mud all over us when they were told to move i couldnt stand it!!! i met alot of very respectable rzr riders but alot were just rude as hell!! Im so glad u posted this!!! :****:

I usually don't mind them. I own one and couldn't do what I do without it. I saw one do a donut and sling mud all over the BBQ man's truck......One of these days someone isn't going to let things like that slide.

I was a little disappointed that someone was blaring Loud vulgar music at the bottom of the race hills. I have no problem with someone's taste in music but keep it to yourself when there are that many people around. It also ruins our videos if you can hear it in the background.

If an event promoter wants this to be a family friendly event, you should go tell them to turn it down, off, or leave IMO.

I love riding in them and driving them. But this post is spot on. Go to the top of Morris Mountain above Primos. It loos like crap cause all the razors that were there for RBD. The destroyed the foliage. The fricken loud ass :afro: music makes me say WTF? 99% of the :afro: music I have never heard and could care less to hear.

I have seen the type you are referring to for sure, they are in every crowd. That's the main reason I try to stay away from big events and such because there is always gonna be THAT guy that makes a fool out of themselves. Maybe I'm just gettin old lol :dunno:

I mentioned this about rbd before rbd last year and got hazed... But my main concern is 50/50 think they have the right of way. someone is gonna get ran over at some point..

But like everyone has said... Theirs always gonna be a complete ass in a group of ass's

Sent from this bust'd ass iPhone

B.DRAKE said:
I have seen the type you are referring to for sure, they are in every crowd. That's the main reason I try to stay away from big events and such because there is always gonna be THAT guy that makes a fool out of themselves. Maybe I'm just gettin old lol :dunno:
Hell your not the only one on that list!

Like jet skis on lakes. Se body will get ran over
On a sxs and killed it's going to happen. I witnessed it
1st hand in a ski boat. The person never had a chance.
Just a matter of time b4 some kid with daddy's credit gets ran
Over.

I'm a rzr owner and I agree with this thread 100%. My group of friends have jokingly stereotyped the problematic rzr owners as those with light whips and lightbars, stock cage, and a yeti cooler. RZR owners that have had full size rigs aren't the problem, it's the new people that have been introduced from either the 4 wheeler world or completely new that's the problem.

There is a time and a place to act rowdy on a rzr, but big events is not the place.

85buggy said:
Like jet skis on lakes. Se body will get ran over
On a sxs and killed it's going to happen. I witnessed it
1st hand in a ski boat. The person never had a chance.
Just a matter of time b4 some kid with daddy's credit gets ran
Over.

I fish a lot so idiots on the water really piss me off. I can be 50ft from the bank fishing stumps that are 6" under the water and some jackass will think its a good idea to ride his jet ski between me and the bank when there is a whole river behind me. I'm waiting on somebody to hit a stump one day so I can point and laugh. They all look confused when I start screaming and giving them the bird.

Rzr,crawler,bouncer, rail, atv or Barbie jeep, doesn't matter if your being disrespectful to others, drunk or not , you need to :gtfo: