• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

S&N Fab Bravo 2RC.

Few more pics, rock lights, interior lights and some skin action. May need to add some more forward rock lights where lower lighting is preferred, and by pics I have a led light out on pass side interior that I need to swap out. Should get a few more things done tomorrow.

Well over another hurdle. Got to the point of trying to start a motor that has sat for 5+years. Installed fuel pump, lines and no fire. Fuel pump not supplying enough pressure, as well as drips on floor from a couple pinholes in tank that needed to be rewelded. Ordered new fuel pump, good fuel pressure now but still no fire. Found dist out of time, still no fire. Went thru wiring and found a couple grounds not hooked up, still no life. Traced wiring seemed good, replaced spider injector and Vroom. No smoke out tailpipe, and sounds good. Was worried that motor was on the worn side but seems pretty strong. Now onto gas pedal, and top off all fluids, hook up trans shift cable, charge Ori's and a few small things and this thing may see the dirt this weekend. One step closer. Now that it has a heartbeat I am a little more motivated. :D

or towed by a YJ.

or even worse, fixed by me:fawkdancesmiley:

You done yet?!!!
Ahhh, shut up Joopy.:fawkdancesmiley: The only thing your doing is seeing me make the obstacles you couldnt. :fawkdancesmiley::haha::redneck:

Last edited: