• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

S&N Fab Bravo 2RC.

That looks real nice Clark. Real nice.

Who's this Clark guy Paul?:fawkdancesmiley:

I think he was giving you his best Cousin Eddy...

B20mZ7LCYAARpof.jpg

:haha:

PS: Can't wait to see it on it's lid!:flipoff:
Hey Fawker that's a patented Porter line.:fawkdancesmiley: On the real tho, when it does end up on its lid it will be spectacular. I don't roll too often, but when I do the camera flash is blinding.:D

Went over and took a look at it today, thing is really starting to take shape. I will post up some progress pics this weekend. I am starting to get pretty excited as Richard is really doing work on this thang.:D

Last edited:
Front clip Fab is almost done, finally got a winch that he could work into the grill. Think it came out pretty nice just need to get some new winch rope. The hood will get proper trimming, I think he narrowed the hood etc 5 inches.

Back area, there will be a swag offroad/rubbermaid action backer that will be mounted tight behind the fuel cell for storage. Overall things are coming together, may not get any other pics for a few weeks due to the upcoming holiday. Next major expense is the front axles and lockers etc. Time to hit up WTOBA up at Randy's RNP.

Last edited:
So is it done yet, or what? I'm still waiting to see this sucker on its lid!:flipoff:
Richard has been working a lot of hours at his normal job but just called me the other day to say he is ready to get back on it next month. My goal is to have it ready by summer, and I am sure you will see it upside down at some point. I don't roll very often but when I do its pretty spectacular as some have witnessed. :redneck: