• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

S&N Fab Bravo 2RC.

Winch mount fabbed up. Richard is on vacation next week so no more pics for a couple of weeks.

Tie rod built and checked for clearance at full bump. Everything just clears.

Last edited:
So since I have had a few people contact me via PM about Richard(rchrd989), here is his buggy build. Read up on it and it will tell you what he is capable Fab wise, tho he has a job he does side work and can do just about anything you need. If you want his number PM me(or PM him) and I will get you in touch. He can handle just about anything 4x4 Fab related from chassis building to aluminum links and everything in between. On top of that he is a good dude, and I would have no problem recommending him to anybody that needs this line of work done.
http://www.nw-wheelers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62445

Seems to me the original S&N design had the rear shocks mounted in a way that one side of the mounting eye was tabbed to the inner frame rail and the other side of the eye was tabbed to the outer rub rail/tub line.

With flex it seemed like the chassis rails would not flex equally with the rub rail that also seen impact flex too.

I like having BOTH tabs on the same tube like it is now.

Thats the mount.
Tube is structure, a shock eye should not become structure that connects two tubes together.

Just my .02 aanyways! :redneck:

Thats the mount.
Tube is structure, a shock eye should not become structure that connects two tubes together.

Just my .02 aanyways! :redneck:
IIRC, those mounts were done on the bravo 2s, the original Bravo chassis had many shock mount configurations. I could be wrong tho, maybe Jay will chime in sometime on the subject.

So now I will be able to have the bead locks/Maxxis Creepy stickys ready to take over as soon as Richard gives me the Ok to bring them by because I purchased some Trail ready HDs from John@Auburn Car Repair and got some Maxxis DOT Creepy Crawlers mounted up today. Will have 40" Stickys on the buggy and 40"DOT's on the family TJ, I wanted both sets of Trailreadys to be able to be swapped back and forth for snow runs because stickys no bueno in the cold stuff. Pic of da bling.