• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

S&N Fab Bravo 2RC.

Thanks for the hookup on the cowl hinges Tony.:awesomework: Now I just need the rubber hood latches and hood hinges, add it to the order list.
Have YJ hood hinges.
Also have TJ rubber hood latches.

YJ hood hinges are slightly more triangular than the rectangular TJ shape. I think the bolt holes are similar.

Steering ram/knuckle tie in mounts about complete. All thread is for mockup as grade 8 bolts will be installed after finslized. I am pretty happy with the way this came out.

Everything has a function there adding strength to the knuckle etc. Richard blended form with function. Tomorrow I got to order the parts to make the final push, the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer:D

Everything has a function there adding strength to the knuckle etc. Richard blended form with function. Tomorrow I got to order the parts to make the final push, the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer:D

Function or not it's still busy. :fawkdancesmiley: Looks really good! He does great work.

Looks great Porter!

What made you go with ORIs instead of coilovers?
This was a pretty difficult choice for me to make. In the end I have ran sway away coilovers and air struts, and all the quick adjustability, built in bump stops, no unloading factor etc made me want to give them a shot. I hope I made the right choice, only time will tell. Some love them some don't, I will give my opinion soon enough.:D

not trying to hi-jack your thread or anything but is anyone around here still coping the Bravo or bravo II chassis

last i heard if you wanted a chassis, Darius would build you one but then its like he dropped off the map

not trying to hi-jack your thread or anything but is anyone around here still coping the Bravo or bravo II chassis

last i heard if you wanted a chassis, Darius would build you one but then its like he dropped off the map
Getting super tough to find an S&N chassis. I had talked to Darius about building one a while ago but then this one came available so I jumped on it. I would make a thread in the wanted section first as maybe some has one they might part with(long shot), or you might be able to have someone build one for you. Good luck.

Richard is building this, for Mike. Clark is just watching with everyone else as far as i know. :redneck:

PS: Can't wait to see it on it's lid!:flipoff: