• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sami Axles

We need more info. What size tire, what motor, and what kind of lockers if any.

I you are going to be rockin 31's with a stock motor and open diffs do it. If you wanna run 40's with a v6 and spools ****'ll break. :redneck:

arb air lockers hopefully front and rear maybe just a detroit in rear 37s or 35s boggers:redneck: dont know what kind of gearing tho

Throw them away. With those tires if you dont just break them constantly you will need wheel spacers and no backspace wheels so the tires dont rub on the front springs when you are turning.

In my experience the sami axles don't last long 33 tire or bigger
I'd go TOY and longfields.
You don't wan't to break up in the woods.

will they hold up to abuse or should i just get toyota :D

Mine held up for 3 yrs with 33" LTB's and basically a spool(lead-filled spiders) in the rear and open front, and twisted the rear housing between the perches in two trips with 33" Boggers---went Yota axles after that....strongly advize Yotas with Longs as stated before if you're goin 35" Boggers, or 37's of anything...
Sooo, Deming huh? Who is this?:corn:

Mine held up for 3 yrs with 33" LTB's and basically a spool(lead-filled spiders) in the rear and open front, and twisted the rear housing between the perches in two trips with 33" Boggers---went Yota axles after that....strongly advize Yotas with Longs as stated before if you're goin 35" Boggers, or 37's of anything...
Sooo, Deming huh? Who is this?:corn:

you probably never met me but im Dylan white you might know my uncle Tom Amos used to wheel around here alot

Latest posts