• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sat---break robins cherry run

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
If all goes as planned we are taking robins rig out to reiter to test it out and make sure there are no problems....

And this is only going to be an easy run to shake it down--no OM as I wanna make sure there are no issues with the rig and if there is.

Not sure what time as of yet...

i will somehow manage to not find time to work on my rig that has very little left to do on it now and waste away yet another weekend riding my bike or something else.:fawkdancesmiley: no, i will not be there:haha: :haha: :haha:

i will somehow manage to not find time to work on my rig that has very little left to do on it now and waste away yet another weekend riding my bike or something else.:fawkdancesmiley: no, i will not be there:haha: :haha: :haha:
Effing loser... :fawkdancesmiley:

~T.J.

I think if robin was to sit in ricks rig--it would just either roll over and die or brake where it sat:haha: So not much more than what normally happens

:haha:

what time are you guys thinking of meeting up sat? I might wanna try out the 4runner if its not going to be an insane run. What other trails you thinking of running?

I vote for something later.. as this might be a post-halloween hangover run ;-) 11 or 11:30 would be nice

Last edited:
I think you should take "break" out of the title of this thread. Yoo kinda junxed it already :haha: