• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sat---break robins cherry run

For the record--nothing hard--just some shake down and seat time for robin--because this thing is pretty hard to operate :redneck:

well if i can get my fuel cell built i am itching to get some trail time to try out my doubler and iroks what time you guys gonna be up there

who needs front fenders or rear shocks :redneck: i wanna wheel lol :D

Last edited:
This will not be anything close to an organized run. It may only last 10 minutes. I will not be out to drive like I did 3 years ago. It will be just me on little tires, playing with new gadgets.

I honestly would enjoy a few well built rigs around to lend a tool, or a tow. But I do not want a circus of contraptions that will break, get stuck.

The day will be about testing my rig. If all goes well and no major systems need to be rebuilt, I will return sunday with my 49's and then it can be a "Watch this" show.

This will not be anything close to an organized run. It may only last 10 minutes. I will not be out to drive like I did 3 years ago. It will be just me on little tires, playing with new gadgets.

Thats why I'd like to come out. I don't wanna do anything too hard on my rig either, it'd be nice to not have people around going "DO IT, DO IT!"

once you get those 49s on there lol i cant compete or even keep up my **** might just explode if i did :mad: :haha:
:nana1: wait so what are small tires lol

Last edited:
This will also be RubyDoo's shakedown as well with the newly modified track bar bracket and other new parts as well as a 12voltguy.com winch control for my 8274.