• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sat---break robins cherry run

i think i can handle those trails i'll be up there round 9 ish maby so i'll see ya up if not i'll catch ya on the trail and meet up i dont wanna hold anyone up so if i drag i will drop out just would really love the oportunity to wheel with some insane rigs so see ya all up there :beer:

where is weed your **** ? I would think its maybe the tree trail between the parking lot and power line road.

I need to test out my Detroit so am heading out to Reiter this AM, I'll probably be their around 10am so I thing I'll meet up with you guys. :awesomework:

uhhhm i just noticed mike you said the B word right in your thread title.

good luck. wish i could come hang out.:booo:

uhhhm i just noticed mike you said the B word right in your thread title.

good luck. wish i could come hang out.:booo:

Instead you get to do some more fabbing on the buggy!:awesomework:

Let me know if you need a hand:masturbanana[1]:

Lost and airline. Had one caliper blow and one brake line someplace in the rig--otherwise it was perfect...

Fawking awesome day of wheeling.

Even though I didn't have my own junk there, I still had an absolute blast.

When Robin went over Marc was saying, yup he's over but not all the way. Yup still driving, yup still driving, oh... there he's all the way over.

Also watching him figure out the rear steer on the Sausage with no brakes was quite the show.

Yesterday was great! there were a few scarey moments especially when robin flew down that hill backwards with no brakes:mad:

Thanks again crash!:awesomework: :beer: :kiss:

Get up this morning and have to clean house :booo: Lets keep it on topic and take the drama elseware:awesomework: