• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Savanha GA

W

wontwork

Just got back from Savanha and it is not a good place for vacation. I did have a good time. but it is not a town you want to go to and stay for several days. Just one you want to pass through. Good thing about the trip was Crystal and I went on the bike ;D. So if any of you or your wives where thinking of going either pass through it going somewhere else or don't go.

That's all have a great day!

I've been there once, had a good time. But we were staying with my buddies parents, his dad was an Army doctor at whatever base that is right by there. We got drunk, messed around with soem southern belles. All in all I liked the place.

What exactly sucked? Mossy trees?

InDaShop said:
I've been there once, had a good time. But we were staying with my buddies parents, his dad was an Army doctor at whatever base that is right by there. We got drunk, messed around with soem southern belles. All in all I liked the place.

What exactly sucked? Mossy trees?

River St was nice, but 4 nights of it was getting old. Not alot to see like everyone had told me. Did go on the ghost tour which was fun. Could have done everything the the town had to offer in 2 days. O yeah I could have been working making about $350 to $400 a day cash money instead of looking at antiques.

Crystal is the one that really wanted to go and she was ready to come home after 2 nights, and she is an antiqueaholic.

I loved Savannah. We stayed on Tybee Island and I think that was the only vacation while married that was not a total mess. 911 weekend no less, she couldn't top that! haha

braves10and22 said:
i love savannah. it's so pretty down there. sorry ya'll didn't like it. did you drive out to tybee island?

It is a very nice town, but 2 or 3 days is all you need to see everything.

Went to Tybee island and had a few cold ones at some little bar, but didn't stay the night there.