• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

school me on kareoke machines

muddinmetal said:
Super Gary has karaoke parties in his shop instead of building rigs :****: Maybe he'll chime in here :fish:

He fell off the face of the planet after the mishap with the law the last time. :-\

WallyMarty for the win. That way when she hates it, you can return it for a new grill and some tenderloin... Always thinkin. :spin:

hhhm was gonna place an order with amazon bit might make a trip to the dreaded wally world and see what they got. ;)

bad80cj said:
No. I would rather get free shipping with amazon 2 day than order from wally world

True, but if you buy on Wally.com, they will ship it to your local store and pick it up without paying shipping. I bought a set of Terra Grapplers online and had them shipped to my local store, I had them mount and balance them, came back a week later told them I hated them because they were loud as hell, and 2 days later, they refunded ALL OF MY MONEY and got to keep the tires. :****: :****: :eek: Love me some Wally World after that. :dblthumb:

Seriously considering this one, a little pricey though. I need to read some more reviews on all of them and make a decision quickly. Christmas will be here before we know it.

http://www.singtrix.com/

bad80cj said:
Karaoke USA GF829 System is the one I bought my wife. Fits our needs just fine. thumb.gif

I had been checking that one out. Have a question on it. Is it CD only or can you use You Tube with it as well? I have seen conflicting reviews on that.