• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

School me...

Jay Luke

Just picked this up. Out of a 02 Chev Express van 3/4 ton I believe. Might be a 1 ton? But any ways. Is this a pretty standard D-60? I'm a Toyota guy. Need more info on this thing. It looks a little different from other full floater's I've seen. Any info is appreciated:beer: Oh and is anyone out there running this particular axle?..

Thanks,
Jason

Attachments

• Fabrication photos 001.jpg
    Fabrication photos 001.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 189
  • Fabrication photos 002.jpg
    Fabrication photos 002.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 192
  • Fabrication photos 003.jpg
    Fabrication photos 003.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 188
Not a Dana 60 buddy. Looks like a 14 to me. Good news is it's 35 spline, bad news is the clearance. Shave the diff and you'll be fine. :awesomework:

Don't put that boat anchor in your truck. How many times has your toyota rear broke? None that why you don't need it.

Don't put that boat anchor in your truck. How many times has your toyota rear broke? None that why you don't need it.

oH! Dude. I am offended you would even think I would do such a thing. It would be yard art before I would install in my rig!

oH! Dude. I am offended you would even think I would do such a thing. It would be yard art before I would install in my rig!

Hell turn around and sell it. Clean it up and you could get $150-200 easily. If you don't want to do it, I'll take it and sell it :cool:

Hell turn around and sell it. Clean it up and you could get $150-200 easily. If you don't want to do it, I'll take it and sell it :cool:

**** this is a 14 bolt rear, them are good. It should be worth at least $800. That should be right, I mean s10 rear ends are worth at least 375 round here:haha::haha: