• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Seat mounts brackets sliders what not pics.

kid rok

I need to see some pics of how seats are mounted. Been searching just haven't found the one I like yet. I like the sliders with the tube over tube and spring pin, but how do you keep paint on it.
Also do you need a push pin all the way around or does one hold it. Or two on the outside. The problem I will encounter is that by the time I get all the metal work for the trans tunnel I want have any room to easily access a bolt. I need to be able to pull the whole seat by another means.
20.jpg

attachment.php

Here is my plans.

I scored these spring pins from my local scrap/recycler. If you want some I can swing by next week and see if they still have them. I wanna say they were $3.00 a piece or so.
IMG_0937.jpg

Then running the sliders where you only have one pull but it pulls all pins with cable.
I drew up a 2 pin and a 4 pin. I would probably run the sleeved piece the whole length of the seat on either side vs. two sperate ones. Too much chance to get them welded slightly out of alignment to each other and then they wont slide worth a ****.

seatslider.jpg

seatslider2.jpg

I'll swing by there in the next week and see if they have them. The place doesnt carry standard stuff. Just what they buy as scrap or buy outs. So once its gone its gone. But I'll check, if they have any, I'll buy 'em up.

Jaime I was up there yesterday and stopped in. They only had 5 left so I got them. Then in a random other errand I think I found a source for more. I'll find out for sure on Monday.
None the less with those 5 and my already decent stock I've got 10 for ya. I'll shoot you a pm with cost and shipping.
The pin is 1/2" and it'll take a significant pull to retract the pin so perfect for sliders.