• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Seats...

Cascade_Crawler

what after market seats does everyone like? I'm not looking for something too fancy but I need something better than my stock seats in my jeep. Was thinking about getting those plastic summit seats and using the cover but was worried they would be uncomfortable sitting in them all day...thoughts/opinions?

What do you have in your rig and why do you like 'em...?

what after market seats does everyone like? I'm not looking for something too fancy but I need something better than my stock seats in my jeep. Was thinking about getting those plastic summit seats and using the cover but was worried they would be uncomfortable sitting in them all day...thoughts/opinions?

What do you have in your rig and why do you like 'em...?

PRP Pro comp.. love um

I have the summit racing ones, with the covers. They are pretty uncomfortable right now, I plan to add some foam or some sort of padding.

i got some some summit plastic seats with covers, no rips, black with blue harness' one is a crow the other is a simpson. pm me if your interested

I like my Corbeau baja ss's they are a slightly shorter seat than the ultra SS, or a PRP, but they run 169 a peice.

any "shell" seat.....kirkey

i like 'em cause i like'em

don't waste your time or $$$ on plastic seats, VERY UNCOMPFORTABLE

Last edited:
I ran those inexpensive plastic seats from Summit for over 5 years, I personally liked them as they were very simple to keep clean givin our weather and wheelin conditions.

They fit me well so they were comfortable, I'd suggest sitting in some to see how they fit.

i got the racecraft seats as they are the only ones that cover them completely in vinyl.

best mod i ever did to the heep. adds hours to my wheeling day with a bad back.:awesomework:

IMHO "any suspension seat" is the way to go.

i run corbeau baja ss. i can seat in them all day plus some. awesome seat and very cheap. i have the vinyl ones they hold the water out really go to.

I have been running PRP's of different styles for six+ years now and love them. Biggest thing is to try them out, some seats fit different body types better than others.

I ran around Naches for two days with my Summit Plastic buckets and the stock pad/cover and found them surprisingly comfortable. For the price, and if they fit your ass not a bad, low maintenance option. I would do them again. I suspect mounting angle has a fair amount to do with it. I messed with them and angled them back to they were most comfortable for me.

Now that said, I sure wouldn't mind a nice set of comfy suspension seats. I'm not even going to try to say that the plastics are anywhere near as comfy, but its hard to beat the price (and waterproofness)
________
Brunette Redhead

Last edited:
Prp comp highbacks..My only gripe is i didnt do the heated ones right off the bat. That should be a VERY serious consideration if your a real nw wheeler IMO.