• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sex or TC?

If you had two hours of "no questions asked" and no consequences. Would you spend it in showtime 2 o

• Showtime 2

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • Sex

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters

Eddyj

Poll
Question: If you had two hours of "no questions asked" and no consequences. Would you spend it in showtime 2 or behind closed doors with a very submissive partner?
• Showtime 2
• Sex

Re: Sex or TC

Was the poll there before? I think it was added or something. Or maybe I hadn't had all my coffee yet. I saw it plain as day the second time I looked but the first time I swear it wasn't there. Also what do you mean TC? But I'll answer. Sex fo sho!!

would you rather have two hours no questions asked in TC's new buggy or two hours no questions asked behind closed doors with a sex partner of your choice.

i was up all night driving. I think of weird stuff while driving for "11" hours straight. I'm at a point In my life where I really want to hit some of these race hills just to see what my skill level is. Then I past a strip club and got me thinking. I am ashamed to say I would rather beat the living hell out of screaming blue than a woman.
I can also say that my wife keeps me satisfied so I'm not looking for anything else. I just wondered if anyone else felt this way or I'm turning fruity.

Showtime!

I can have just as much fun with my right hand and imagination than I can with any woman....
Never once has reving strangers car's a work ever looked like near as much fun as ripassin' through the woods :****:

I's still rather have the sex but I'm not sure what I would do with the other hour and 55 minutes. Cant I just bang someone in showtime 2? Then you could just wipe off and beat the hell out of the buggy. Your nerves would be chill as ****.

Or... you could just bang showtime. She's got some perty curves, big bountiful tires, and looks to be pretty flexible. thumb.gif

Beerj said:
Or... you could just bang showtime. She's got some perty curves, big bountiful tires, and looks to be pretty flexible. thumb.gif

Those headers might burn a lil...and nobody wants to bang a bouncer that isn't warmed up and ready to go! thumb.gif

Beerj said:

You Yankees are a little off huh. And people think southerners are ****ed up!!!