• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sex or TC?

If you had two hours of "no questions asked" and no consequences. Would you spend it in showtime 2 o

• Showtime 2

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • Sex

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Re: Sex or TC

Does it have to be our woman now? I may be weird but only people I care to talk to is Yall fukers and my other buddies round this **** dump... I Give a fuk about showtime, showtime 1 or 2 .. And I pretty much get it whenever .. I'd Still pick gettin booty either way., by a Fukin country mile. :****: Yall are crazy .. Hahah

Can I sub showtime 2 for showtime 1, hitman or sucker punch? I agree with Patrick, if I can do ANYTHING to WHOEVER, I'll only need 4 1/2 minutes. That's talking my way in, foreplay, sex, shower, cuddle for a minute... all in 4 1/2 minutes.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Can I sub showtime 2 for showtime 1, hitman or sucker punch? I agree with Patrick, if I can do ANYTHING to WHOEVER, I'll only need 4 1/2 minutes. That's talking my way in, foreplay, sex, shower, cuddle for a minute... all in 4 1/2 minutes.

4-1/2 aren't you being generous with your time there hahahaha.

You fellas can Have Showtime 1,2,3,4,5 and, 6 or any other buggy, I am going to be :woody: with my sexy wife flashemifyougotem

dwa2469 said:
You fellas can Have Showtime 1,2,3,4,5 and, 6 or any other buggy, I am going to be :woody: with my sexy wife flashemifyougotem

idiot... there are over 3.5 billion Vaginas on Earth & they all feel about the same... There is only one Tim Cameron Buggy! Wait...

But!!!! There is something intriguing about a vagina or boobs you haven't seen or felt. Most men are like women in a shoe store, just because they have a pair like em at home doesn't mean they don't want to see every pair in the store. :****: Maybe I'm just a horny pervert lol.

I'd take sex ... With my wife of 22 years over showtime any day.
Especially since she might read this !!!!

dwa2469 said:

But I'm assuming you would get that about anytime? That's the way I looked at it??

I don't think that part of the hypothetical question was meant for your wives. More like a fantasy ****.