• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shafties

My dad and I took the crawlers out again, my driveline fix worked well. I'm not completely ready for the comps yet, but I've got a pretty good feel for how it handles, so I shouldn't suck it up too terribly bad I hope.

I took a few pics, most aren't that great, it's kind of hard to crawl and take pics at the same time.

4a8db66c.jpg

f8daa730.jpg

637689ed.jpg

743eb51a.jpg

08849acd.jpg

9c66dedc.jpg

76664e4f.jpg

99f9688e.jpg

Sweet pictures, Ill have to head out there sometime looks like nice rock.

So what is your current setup as far as electronics & suspension?

There are some pretty cool lines, the only down side is it isn't a real huge spot.

So here are all the specs:
-3S lipo
-CC Sidewinder ESC
-CC BEC
-Holmes Handwound 35T motor
-JR 8711 servo
-JR TX/RX

-Axial axles
-Axial trans
-Vanquish dig
-BTA steering
-Custom chassis
-Custom links/suspension
-Traxxas shocks
-Axial Beadlocks w/lots of weight
-HB Rovers

My batteries showed up today! I built a mount from aluminum. Some how everything worked out perfect the first try, it clears the tires with it full lock on both sides and it just barely clears the tie-rod and knuckle. All I need now is a strap to keep it in place, although it actually stays in really well how it is rigut now.
048045c8.jpg

27834aee.jpg

f0edd6ea.jpg

With the battery in:
a4909b00.jpg

08a0dee1.jpg

Even with it flexed out all the way, it just clears the body.
b540a7fa.jpg

Well, looks like I am ready for the comps, got everything all wrapped up last night. I need to go test out the new batteries this weekend and see what kind of run time I get out of them.

That battery mount turned out pretty good for the first shot! I am going to do something similar on my XR, curious to see how this thing performs at the comps:corn:

Thanks! It only took me like 15min to make. :redneck: I'm curious how it will do too, I think it will be plenty capable, I have a feeling my driving skills will be lacking though.