• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shamrock Run at Morris Mountain, March 14-15th, 2009

P said:
I always knew John G was a mud whomper ! :driving:

Yeah right. But for $402 to SDS, how could we say no. Next time it should come with lessons, like go slow till you get to the water, then nail it. All 8 cylinders on mine had water in them, just lucky I did not have the failure Brad did. When I hit the starter and it just wen clunk, then I heard someone say Brad is leaking oil, I knew it was not good. Took forever to clean up, now got to see why the radiator fan is not running. Anything I should do to check the motror, it sounds fine. I have brought it up to temp twice, so I think all the water should be gone. I guess change the oil and change the diff fulids. Anything else?

draggbody said:
motivator8949205.jpg

****IN PRICELESS. Somebody make a fullsize poster for me, please. :****:

Dang man, it was worth the entry fee just to see yall actually do that,and I,m talkin bout throwin it all to the firewall !!!!
Thanks Hardline, Morris mtn.&staff :dblthumb:

My post from the MMORV Forum
-----

I just re-counted the monies from all the efforts to Shwachman Diamond. We raised
[drum roll]
$3,080.56

The breakdown is:

$140 ---- Lunch hamburger Sales
$140 ---- Dinner Hamburger sales
$120 ---- Cuppy's Coffee
$402 ---- Fn Jimmy gets me (and Brad) in the mud scheme
$65 ------ Toyota Plate at raffle (Randy Morris)
$95 ------ Jeep JK Skid plate at raffle (Justin)
$550 ---- 3 MMORV Memberships at Raffle (Stephen Oneal - $200, and ? $200 & $150)
$500 ----- FireLogs Check (John Galbreath Jr.)
$1,068 +- ---- Raffle tickets sold.

I may not be exactly right on lunch and dinner, if out, the difference is raffle ticket money, as that was what I used to balance to cash on hand.

I will mail a check to Shwachman Diamond tomorrow along with a letter I am writing, I will post the letter here.

Guys, I want to thank y'all from the bottom of my heart. This will go so far.