• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shamrock Run at Morris Mountain, March 14-15th, 2009

Got the mud off, the motor out and tore apart. Broke three rods, the block, oil pan, and starter. :eek:. Everything I pulled off had water and mud in it. The oil pan had so much mud in it it wouldn't drain.
Best ride of the day was Friday, after that it was a mud bath. Although I had a little carnage it was still a good time. If all goes well I should be up and running in a couple of weeks. thumb.gif

Man it was a nasty mess, but we still rode all day Saturday. It was a workout just to get up and down the trails leading to the obstacles. We broke a stock Rockwell shaft on Los Primos, did GBU, V-notch, Gaunlet and just about everything else. We left today without riding, but we'll be back again next year fo sho. loller.gif

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I hate mud, just got it cleaned. Brought it up to temp twice now, hopefully all is fine. Got to get the fan fixed. But, it is clean again. Where are the pics?

them stickies like mud?

Rescue1 said:
How did the new buggy do (Mahan's) ?
He's got a bad ride for sho. It was the first time out for the buggy. He is having some issues with the fuel management system, but once that worked out she's gonna rip. :****:

i love the ShamRock ride it always seems to cure droughts? i think the best day was saturday, i hadn't ridden with brad in over a year. Then he tried to KILL me in the parking lot, bu it was a right of a life time. :woot: :woot:

MorrisMNT017.jpg

MorrisMNT018.jpg

JOHN, BRAD :wtflol:

Thanks to Hardline for working the event on Sat. again and thanks to everyone that came out and braved the elements this weekend. It pisses me off to no end that we can't catch a break with the weather on this ride. At least it didn't really rain on Fri. and we got some video of Jimmy, Brad, and Steve on the new jump track. Also, the raffle and the mud race did well raising money for SDS. Thanks again, everyone!

Damn Bradass, that sucks ... whats the skinny on that , was it from the "water/mud" pit or what ?

You guys know better than that water hole crap c'mon now. :****:

P said:
Damn Bradass, that sucks ... whats the skinny on that , was it from the "water/mud" pit or what ?

You guys know better than that water hole crap c'mon now. :****:

hydro locked at high rpm :'(

man, what are you talking about... i can sell ketchup popsicles to eskimos w/ white gloves on....