• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shamrock Run at Morris Mountain, March 14-15th, 2009

Ha, I just looked at the weather and it is 90% chance of rain tonight and 100% chance tommorrow. Shamrock Run is just cursed!

Matt O. said:
Ha, I just looked at the weather and it is 90% chance of rain tonight and 100% chance tommorrow. Shamrock Run is just cursed!

Man that sucks... Randy cant catch a break :-[

Wellyou know March is the wetest month of the year. It will be fine. It's still wheeling and cutting up with your friends. See yall in the AM at LAke Morris :****:

well crap the rain seems to be pushing just north of mm and if this is the case in the mornin we are bringin the bull and gonna throw some :cougar: in the mud

It was raining steady when I was there. Still calling for thunder storms. I dropped off the raffle prizes and generator I had promised. Talked to Scott, Bob and a few other friends then hit the road. Chillin with grand dad for a few and back to the house..... Probably going to the car wash to get the mud off Shelley's 4-Runner.

It was a nasty day. Really low turnout since it was raining all day. It is just always bad weather for this ride

Muddy mess didn't take the rig but the TJ was fun dry and warm to bad the rain was so bad

I had a blast!
:woot:
A huge Thanks goes out to Chris and Randy and all the people that made the weekend possible.
loller.gif thumb.gif :drinkers:
I am still digging mud from my eyes!
:****:
I wish I had entered the mud bog! I'm trying to get my few pics uploaded. My god am I sore! :drinkers:
:driving:

John G. hydro locked his but he got it restarted, but Kid Rock wasn't so lucky you could see threw his block to the other side

s10me said:
John G. hydro locked his but he got it restarted, but Kid Rock wasn't so lucky you could see threw his block to the other side

I hate mud, just got it cleaned. Brought it up to temp twice now, hopefully all is fine. Got to get the fan fixed. But, it is clean again. Where are the pics?

DSC00842.jpg

DSC00806.jpg

DSC00833.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

DSC00832.jpg

It was way to muddy to have a camera out!

Thanks Randy, Chris and the rest of the guy's that made it all go down. Even in the pouring rain we had a blast as always. I decided to leave my junk on the trailer with it having brake issues and rode in the Sami with Scott (Huleo). Got to see Randall Keys and Mahan (hope that spelled right) put on a show on RBD. I'll get those vids up soon as well as John G and Brads sub ride. Got some good vids of Brad airing his rig out before the mud pits, and had a good time hanging around with everybody. Came home to a hot shower and later went to bed knowing that I was not scared to come out in the rain and mud to help some child some where gain a little more hope knowing that there is helpful research being done to provide them with a cure.