• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ShamRock Run at Morris Mountain - March 14th-16th

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler

Who plans to be there? CRAWL mag will be covering the event once again and I hear the staffing will be WAAAAY better than last year. thumb.gif

Speeding said:

Who plans to be there? CRAWL mag will be covering the event once again and I hear the staffing will be WAAAAY better than last year. thumb.gif

Ya damn right it will be loller.gif

blacksheep10 said:
that's BMR in disney and I don't even know if I'll make that ::)
Seriously if you know for a fact you will go to the BMR and it's not down to the wire, I'll ride down and with ya, hold the camera and provide all the beer. thumb.gif

P said:
ALL THE BEER>

**** Bones your gonna go broke with the P town boys and that offer laughing
I didn't say for EVERYBODY! laughing What do I care, 3-4 30 packs is well worth the price of admission to watch disney wheelin.

Yeah Hardline is helping Randy out and will staff the event on Saturday. Will be much more organized than last year

I'd love to make it down for this, but I'm leaving for Moab on March 20th. I don't think it would be smart to chance tearing something all to hell that soon before leave. My buddy Greg, big blue chopped up 4runner on 47s, said he will be there though.

shamrock32.png

MMORV's ShamRock Run 2008
March 14th-16th

$30 per rig for a day ride
$50 per rig for the weekend.

We will have live entertainment, catering, and a raffle. T-shirts and other memorabilia will be available on site for puchase. Camping on site availible (first come first serve basis) and many hotels are near by in the Oxford/Anniston area.

Coverage by CRAWL Magazine.
www.crawlmag.com