• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shamrock Run - Lost and Found

lay said:
i think i lost some brain cells from all the shine that lyle was passing around, cause i had a bad ****ing headache sunday!!!!! so did jrich find his virginity sunday?

u and me both lost brain cells, if found pm me :woot:

Do Work 93YJ said:
I'm so glad theirs still some honest good hearted people in this world. He didn't let it show but I know TJ was pretty upset about losing his ring and when I called him today to let him know yall found it he couldn't believe it. Thanks again and I will make sure theres some beer headed your way next time we run into each other at a ride. :drinkers:

I agree there are a few still out there!

Guy I wheel with lost his wallet at Land Between the Lakes in Kentucky a year or two ago, had $700 cash in it and all his credit cards. Guy from 3 states away called him a couple days later and had found it on the trails. All he took out was enough money to mail it back to him.

Still gives us some hope :dblthumb:

jsburkey21 said:
I lost a blue anodized scuba/air tank in a rollover. Someone was seen putting it in a razor, spread the word, I'm the owner. [email protected]
That sucks. Time to invest in a better mount for that tank. Hope it turns up.

*edit*
FYI, here is what the tank came out of, and you can see the tank on the ground as well. Maybe that will help find it.
549456_10150879163883066_414748618065_12772233_607751057_n.jpg

jsburkey21 said:
I lost a blue anodized scuba/air tank in a rollover. Someone was seen putting it in a razor, spread the word, I'm the owner. JsWe [email protected]

We saw an air tank laying on the ground at Los Primos. It had some webbing around it. We did not mess with it because there were a couple of buggies at the bottom and we thought it may have been theirs. If it were yours I wish we had taken it to the pavilion.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Lost - Portable Air Compressor

Found ring at top of RBD. If lost, PM me the description and I will put you in touch with the person that found it.
I got pretty drunk 3 yrs ago at the shamrock ride and lost a ring at the bottom of gauntlet...

onealdodge said:
I got pretty drunk 3 yrs ago at the shamrock ride and lost a ring at the bottom of gauntlet...
and you spend a TON of money at the auction... speaking of, where the **** were you... lol

Captnron, hip, that was my tank. Someone on the trail told me they saw a guy put it in a razor. I assumed it was our group but it wasn't. Keep an eye out for me, thanks

Found the person's card that lost the air tank. Bronco Buster, can you contact him?

Jake
931-374-036 five
JSBurkey21 @ gmail.com

jsburkey21 said:
John, bono buster is talking about a compresor. I lost an air tank. I don't think its the same thing

Okay. So at this point we have:

One FOUND air compressor

One LOST air tank

If anyone can connect these parts to their owners, it will be appreciated.

I lost my mind Saturday night after many drinks of that apple pie fire water, but found it about 3 am in the mornin sitting in my truck! lol, :spin:

Bronco Buster said:
No but we found the owner of the ring that was the big thing. T J should get his ring in the mail today if he didn't yesterday.

Alrighty just happened to think about that last night.

Bronco Buster said:
No but we found the owner of the ring that was the big thing. T J should get his ring in the mail today if he didn't yesterday.
He got it yesterday. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using my right hand.