• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

shocks

Damnyankee

Which ones are Stiffer?

Rancho 5000
OR, procomp es3000?

I know there are better shocks out there, but i'm doing some charity work and don't have much of a budget.
this ride is WAY too soft and would like to throw some stiff shocks in it to stiffen it up.

Same shock.

If ya wanna even do a more budget shock, I'm running the stock rear shocks from a 2000 F250 super-duty. It is normal mounts top and bottom, and ~13" travel.

Stay away from procomp shocks.

If you are getting budget shocks, I'd go with rancho. They seemed to last me longer than the procomp stuff. And I beat the **** out of several sets. Everything from Bilstein to my newest shocks BBCS.

Rancho.

Same shock.

If ya wanna even do a more budget shock, I'm running the stock rear shocks from a 2000 F250 super-duty. It is normal mounts top and bottom, and ~13" travel.

they are not the same shock,
i have blown ones of each in my garage and they are physically different.

BUT, the F250 idea isn't bad.

Uhhh you do realize that there is more than I valving set for shocks right?

Rancho 5012's are 14" travel and butter soft being they are valved for dual per corner. 5134's are the same specs but valved for single usage per corner.

I'm sure procomp are similar.

Uhhh you do realize that there is more than I valving set for shocks right?

Rancho 5012's are 14" travel and butter soft being they are valved for dual per corner. 5134's are the same specs but valved for single usage per corner.

I'm sure procomp are similar.

I"m a shock novice.. thanks for the info trashy.:beer: