• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

shoe string

gas is on the right

ran the shoe string yesterday ...to recover my uncles buddys dirtbike that has been up there sence last sat....he crashed and was to hurt to ride out...he caught a ride with some jeep club from the east side back to riders camp.....I put alot of trust into my jeep I drove it from renton wheeled allday and drove home ...we got stuck in rock blasting on the pass on the way home ...put about 250 miles on the new setup ..also got about 13 mpg:awesomework: ...crused at about 65-70 mph ....not bad for 37 inch bias iroks....I have a few pictures I will post in the morning

Yup that was us kev...the trail was snow free ...little muddy in some spots...it was raining so there was no dust ...what more would you like to know stealhrunner:kissmyass: ...we didnt run the intire trail..and this was my first time one the shoe string on the east side ...

I wondered if it was anyone I might know! Oil can (white XJ pulling an offroad trailer--the "Walker Baby Buggy/ Weekend chateau" :redneck:), and me following with my YJ in tow were on our way back from a great weekend in Liberty. :cool:

I was beat... we had a party sat night and got up at 5 sunday morning ....so i was just trying to keep the jeep on the road ...i didnt see anyone...haha....you guys passed us on the wa home?...

It was about 10am or so...We were headed west for the wet side as you were headed east for the dry side!:redneck: It was about 5 miles or so east of the resivoir, as you were coming into the 'flats' if you will...:awesomework:

All of the trails are open now except the road up to Quartz Mtn. We cleared the ridge trail from shoestring (306) and down to the rock garden (309) and ran 330 which had been cleared by some other guys up there. We cleared a dozen trees or so and rerouted one muddy area that was getting pretty torn up.
rick

:awesomework::awesomework: Thanks for all your hard work!!!!We will enjoy the trails the 4th of July!!!!:awesomework::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: