• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

should i buy a toyota truck

mud4funtoy

how much is a stock 83 toyota sr5 with a blown motor worth? I am thinking of buying one to part out

Are you buying it for parts to use, or sell for profit? If you are looking to use a lot of parts on it, and it is in ok shape, I say around $500-600. If it is purely to turn a profit, and cut up what's left, I agree with Mark....

Also, and not offense, but you shouldn't have to ask this question, if you are trying to make money. Just add up what your parts of interest are worth, and wallah.

Are you buying it for parts to use, or sell for profit? If you are looking to use a lot of parts on it, and it is in ok shape, I say around $500-600. If it is purely to turn a profit, and cut up what's left, I agree with Mark....

Also, and not offense, but you shouldn't have to ask this question, if you are trying to make money. Just add up what your parts of interest are worth, and wallah.

Im with these peps. :awesomework:

I was just going to sell the parts. he wants $500.00 and I told him I would give him $300.00
When I went to the swap meet last year I sold every toyota part I had and sold them fairly cheep and still made a good profit. I just wanted to get an idea of what you all thought. Come next swap meet I wil have alot more toyota stuff.