• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sick of this ****

payne97 said:
Its called short hand get over it Just go with the flow :dblthumb:
Yes and no. Do you want to "go with the flow" and "let it slide" until we're all communicating with clicks and whistles and ebonics like the the darker half do?
Guess what's funny, my spell check just underlined ebonics because it wasn't capitalized. **** that.

blacksheep10 said:
Guess what's funny, my spell check just underlined ebonics because it wasn't capitalized. **** that.

All joking aside, that's just proof the English language has taken a dump. So sad.

whiskeymakin said:
guess this board does suck right now if all you got to talk about is english and spelling
if ya'll would talk about kingsnake the queer , it wouldn't be so boring loller.gif loller.gif

KINGSNAKE said:
it not the kind of fuzzy ovals that most of us find on the female body..what he's saying is he goes for the guy with mustaches that drive Fords.
Easy on the Fords, I think the 5.0 is a ford motor. And if im not mistaken, when I met you or maybe I should say when "eye" met you the other day "eye" thought you had a mustache. (I dont want to take short cuts while typing, I would hate to offend someone.)
:puke:
Oh yeah your lights will be here thursday!!! :driving:

FroggF350 said:
Easy on the Fords, I think the 5.0 is a ford motor. And if im not mistaken, when I met you or maybe I should say when "eye" met you the other day "eye" thought you had a mustache. (I dont want to take short cuts while typing, I would hate to offend someone.)
:puke:
Oh yeah your lights will be here thursday!!! :driving:

gee thanks frog now your kicking me under the bus

KINGSNAKE said:
gee thanks frog now your kicking me under the bus
Hell everyone else was so I figured why not, you make it too easy. Naw im just joshin wit' cha', you seem like a nice enough guy, I dont know why everyone is picking on you. Maybe they are just jealous, because you are getting a new buggy with stickys... :dblthumb:

buncha f'n bi god pus'eeez read it and go on yall are bitxhin abt dumm shiz, and yes c smith and kingsnak r bi sexuals both married yet build rock bouncers 2geth in smith'z shop & ryde 2gether welp tha sums it up

Does anybody no how 2 spell (ROK) Look at the guys name that started it all LOL
Your point is what? 8lug, so all screen names have to be spelled correctly. Because when you use the same screen name on other boards, the way you want to spell it is already another in use name. So now you have to add letters or take some off. Why am I explaining this? Oh I know why, you spelled, to with the number two. I automatically thought I was talking to a 10 year old. Sorry

kid rok said:
Your point is what? 8lug, so all screen names have to be spelled correctly. Because when you use the same screen name on other boards, the way you want to spell it is already another in use name. So now you have to add letters or take some off. Why am I explaining this? Oh I know why, you spelled, to with the number two. I automatically thought I was talking to a 10 year old. Sorry

weakest post fofr the day award kid rok is :gay:...............alright **** tha dum shi im goin to wheelin to ride fro the kids ill hope on here on the cellular device to piss u off l8tr :fish: :flipgotcha:

patooyee said:
I thought most of it really was just mutant inbred idiots banging away at the keyboard with balled up fists and index finger. I mean, aren't a lot of people here from Tennessee??? LOL!

J. J.
it could be worse and be from florida and be cubian ;D

weakest post fofr the day award kid rok is ...............alright **** tha dum shi im goin to wheelin to ride fro the kids ill hope on here on the cellular device to piss u off l8tr

Seriously, do you know how to spell and type correctly? How hard is it to just type out a full word and use some punctuation? I can't imagine anyone with a highschool education typing something as dumb as you typed. It's like trying to have a converstion with a five year old. I have never met you , but I will always think ,oh thats the dumb ass that can't spell. Or form a half way decent sentence.
In the future, be sure you know who your calling gay. You might want to check around some.