• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sick of this ****

kid rok said:
Seriously, do you know how to spell and type correctly? How hard is it to just type out a full word and use some punctuation? I can't imagine anyone with a highschool education typing something as dumb as you typed. It's like trying to have a converstion with a five year old. I have never met you , but I will always think ,oh thats the dumb ass that can't spell. Or form a half way decent sentence.
In the future, be sure you know who your calling gay. You might want to check around some.
I bet you really get pissed off when you see the chik-fil-a signs with cows spelling stuff wrong.
Maybe you should just go Bah with the Bah

kid rok said:
Seriously, do you know how to spell and type correctly? How hard is it to just type out a full word and use some punctuation? I can't imagine anyone with a highschool education typing something as dumb as you typed. It's like trying to have a converstion with a five year old. I have never met you , but I will always think ,oh thats the dumb ass that can't spell. Or form a half way decent sentence.
In the future, be sure you know who your calling gay. You might want to check around some.

ive checked, checked today actually at wheelin and everyone there said u were a cum thirsty full fledged fag **** u, kick me off here bossman ur such a vagina, blah blah blah whine and bitch is all u do all day and i get on here and **** with u and u fall for it everytime so i keep goin u jackwagon shut your mouth ill keep goin no replys from u and problem solved :flipgotcha:

#1 crawler said:
ive checked, checked today actually at wheelin and everyone there said u were a cum thirsty full fledged fag **** u, kick me off here bossman ur such a vagina, blah blah blah whine and bitch is all u do all day and i get on here and **** with u and u fall for it everytime so i keep goin u jackwagon shut your mouth ill keep goin no replys from u and problem solved :flipgotcha:
That's funny. I hope you guys get to wheel together in the future and "work out" your differences ;)

ive checked, checked today actually at wheelin and everyone there said u were a cum thirsty full fledged fag **** u, kick me off here bossman ur such a vagina, blah blah blah whine and bitch is all u do all day and i get on here and **** with u and u fall for it everytime so i keep goin u jackwagon shut your mouth ill keep goin no replys from u and problem solved

Really, well **** you dude, I understand completely how the internet works, but **** like you typed above pisses me off. Remember your the one that started the name calling, your the one that can't spell, your the one that can't even form a sentence in english. Plus Just about every sentance I type has wrong punctuation, words spelled wrong, and no one has even called me out on that. That just goes to show how much dumber and oblivious you are to the english language. **** tard.

For the record my name is Brad Kellogg. I don't like to hide behind screen names when **** starts getting serious.

kid rok said:
Really, well **** you dude, I understand completely how the internet works, but **** like you typed above pisses me off. Remember your the one that started the name calling, your the one that can't spell, your the one that can't even form a sentence in english. Plus Just about every sentance I type has wrong punctuation, words spelled wrong, and no one has even called me out on that. That just goes to show how much dumber and oblivious you are to the english language. **** tard.

For the record my name is Brad Kellogg. I don't like to hide behind screen names when **** starts getting serious.
# 1 Crawler......... sounds like you're goin down :****:

When sum 1 gets torn up over **** like this it funny as hell

Oh yea......
Im BIG
Im BAD
Here is my REAL NAME
Who gives a ****

I agree with what your saying, but I know who you are I,ve met you in person. Hell, I have even wheeled with you. I started this thread just to start ****, but I don't like being called names by some guy I don't even know. Allen right? what If I called you a " cum thirsty full fledged fag **** u," I guarantee you would bow up and be ready to throw down, but if you knew who I was you would know my personalaity and maybe take it as a joke. **** IT........Damn interweb got to me. It's a sign that I'm getting older.

That is one thing I can't stand, is a dumb **** who talks **** to someone they don't know. :gay: :gtfo: I would love to see you talk like that to Brad's face.

I think the mod's should delete any post they come across that you need an Ebonics translator to decipher.

Some of you hillbillies are PROOF that the system has failed. I understand "click click, durka durka" better than I understand some of y'all. BIBLE!!!

kid rok said:

well my name is heath smith mr kellogg im "c smith"s nephew and he put me up to all of this since you dropped your name ive dropped mine, im not sure what this solved by sharing our real names but we both have now......i didnt call u out on ur bad spelling because u look bad enough now and i feel sorry for u and all ive said, but like blacksheep10 said maybe we can work out our differences soon out on a trail! loller.gif

InDaShop said:
Some of you hillbillies are PROOF that the system has failed. I understand "click click, durka durka" better than I understand some of y'all. BIBLE!!!

Don't hate the RETART son, hate the RETARTerer.....Gotdayum Bama public school systems done made all us into mother-fing idiots. Bible.

Neal3000 said:
He's a rather large individual from what i understand.
Oh I see, well im a rather small individual, so I will stop messing around. I dont want someone to jump on me for joking around on the internet.

FroggF350 said:
Oh I see, well im a rather small individual, so I will stop messing around. I dont want someone to jump on me for joking around on the internet.

me either internet guys

RobbyBobby said:
Don't hate the RETART son, hate the RETARTerer.....Gotdayum Bama public school systems done made all us into mother-fing idiots. Bible.

Coming from an Educator... If parents would do a half ass job at disciplining and raising their children, combined with getting rid of these **** stick role models like Lil' wayne and Kanye west, add in alittle help from the corporate tax all alabama businesses are suppose to be paying but are sucking the gop's cock to keep jumping through the loop holes, and our education system wouldn't be the cluster that it is today.

Latest posts