• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Side by Side or Crawler?

If you watched the night ride vid, that is 2 night, probably 11 hours of riding between them on mine, plus all the **** since then, I haven't even checked oil since Miles's bachelor party. I've put gas in it and aired up the tires.
I beat mine ****ing hard

I really like the idea of getting a rzr but i don't think i am ready to ditch the Heep for one. I guess I will try and talk the ole lady into trading her rhino for one but even if I do she will probably hide the key from me just like she does now.

Just got the email from Polaris, 2.99% and up to $1000 cash back on 2011 models. I'd have to buy the bus so I could take some people with me :drinkers:, plus I'm old and launching off some crazy **** shakes up the beer too much. I'd have to use it nearly every other weekend to justify spending that cash. But I bet my fawking pos V6 GMC would pull it better than it does my Toyota ::)

Damn it, I'm off to google a financing calculator. laughing1

Gonna go this weekend with 2 friends of mine with rzr's and see what its all about maybe back in if they put on a good show! :eat:

cherokee stunta said:
DANG now thats what im talking about!!!!! i would like to seee that one :ban:

I'm lost !!!! You don't think my RZR will follow that lil XJ? Or blacksheep10 has 20k in his buggy??? Cause I guarantee he does without question!!!! :****: or lemme know where and I'll show ya what my RZR has :flipgotcha:

B.DRAKE said:
I'm lost !!!! You don't think my RZR will follow that lil XJ? Or blacksheep10 has 20k in his buggy??? Cause I guarantee he does without question!!!! :****: or lemme know where and I'll show ya what my RZR has :

Line em up! booyang

wngrog said:
See my article above. My RZR is 10x more fun than any buggy I have ever owned and I have owned some kick ass buggies.

Your resources and income are also brother. And thats the difference. ( sorry Nolen, Im not mad at ya and I didnt even read the xxxxx amount of pages that followed this post. ) 10x fun is like apple and oranges in most discussions of wheeling and SxS riding.

P..... still pissing Nolen off. ( not trying, but everyone has an opinion. )