• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Skinny Jeans

patooyee

Am I the only one who thinks that the skinny jean trend with kids these days is about the least flattering piece of clothing you could possibly put on a human body? I even know hot chicks with great legs and butts who can't look good in a pair of skinny jeans. I have yet to see anyone who looks good in them.

And don't even get me started on dudes who wear them. I think if a dude wears skinny jeans he should be castrated and his nuts given to a less fortunate man who knows better than to wear those things.

I'm not a fashionista at all. In general I don't give a **** what people wear. I have taken my trash out to the curb in just my boxers in my neighborhood. But this skinny jeans trend has got to stop!

My daughters got some for christmas from their bitch aunt that lives in New York and I guess they are cool or in fashion there. They wore them once... When they put them in the laundry to be washed I threw them away. I hate them. Any dude that wears them needs his ass whipped before he thinks about wearing them again.

jpony645 said:
The ultimate oxymoron.........Fat chicks in skinny jeans :puke:

What about the fat dudes???? :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

I have a fat male employee who ONLY wears skinny jeans. :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

patooyee said:
What about the fat dudes???? :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

I have a fat male employee who ONLY wears skinny jeans. :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

he's a fag!

bad80cj said:
he's a fag!

I used to think so until I found out that he was dating one of the cuter chicks on my staff. She also ONLY wears skinny jeans, which detracts from her overall attractiveness.

My wife bought me several pairs of Gap jeans and one of them was a pair of skinnys. She didnt know, she just picked out my size out of the pile.
OMG I put them on and about puked at myself. No place in universe for them.

Re:

Damn, I'd have to get in good with someone who could sew really good. I gets teh public erections all the time....especially when I see Brock's mom!

Re:

As a bachelor I absolutely can't stand chicks in skinny jeans. Absolutely not attractive even on a hot chick. I automatically assume she is a mega bitch and move on. Hell I guess I might have walked in my next ex wife by now.

I think that the prison bitch pants, (bustin a sag) are the worst. They might need to look up the origin of the trend before they go out trolling.

Re:

crawlin85cj said:
As a bachelor I absolutely can't stand chicks in skinny jeans. Absolutely not attractive even on a hot chick. I automatically assume she is a mega bitch and move on. Hell I guess I might have walked in my next ex wife by now.

Bachelor. ****,you probably get your pick of the ***** ( I don't know you, just a guess). Slicer of the roast beef.

Re:

kmcminn said:
Bachelor. ****,you probably get your pick of the ***** ( I don't know you, just a guess). Slicer of the roast beef.

I used to have a neighbor who I coined roast beef! Single mother of two with some bygawd meat curtains! :****: molaugh