• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV - February 17-19, 2012 - First Annual Gorilla Run

You all are probably right about the tires, but more traction, lots of horsepower, skinny peddle mashed will definately put on a show and maybe $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Would any of you guys allow someone to come into your house and take money out of your piggy bank. when those cut boggers fire up its going to look like a Massey Ferguson
plowing up the side of a hill.

Don't count on comp. money to buy your gas to get back home.

Going to be showdown in Hot Springs... thumb.gif

The real question is who can make Greg's Rocks in the fasted time without wrapping their buggy around a tree. :woot:

Scuba Jeepster said:

The real question is who can make Greg's Rocks in the fasted time without wrapping their buggy around a tree. :woot:
I hope we got alot more than Gregs Rocks to blast after driving for 9 hours to get there.Looks like the parking lot at Aetna.

454tbacon said:
I hope we got alot more than Gregs Rocks to blast after driving for 9 hours to get there.Looks like the parking lot at Aetna.

there is alot more than gregs rocks to blast on. wont see it all in one day great place to wheel,something for everyone at this place. drool

Be sure to hit
1 johns and more
2 quick sand
3 impossible
4 to easy
5 horsepower hill
6 dozer
7 warn hill
8 outlaw
These are all alot of fun. I wont have the new buggy finished for this one. I will be there with Mesko in his SXOR buggy. Look us up we will show you all around. I live in Hot Springs so i get to spend alot of time at the park. If anyone needs anything I can help you with I will be glad to help if I can.
Mike Mitchell
501 617-1330
501 767-5201

MSimpson said:
Would any of you guys allow someone to come into your house and take money out of your piggy bank. when those cut boggers fire up its going to look like a Massey Ferguson
plowing up the side of a hill.

Looks like someone may see why the slogan is "Nothing runs like a Deere"

454tbacon said:
57fever said:
Be sure to hit
1 johns and more
2 quick sand
3 impossible
4 to easy
5 horsepower hill
6 dozer
7 warn hill
8 outlaw
These are all alot of fun. I wont have the new buggy finished for this one. I will be there with Mesko in his SXOR buggy. Look us up we will show you all around. I live in Hot Springs so i get to spend alot of time at the park. If anyone needs anything I can help you with I will be glad to help if I can.
Mike Mitchell
501 617-1330
501 767-5201

+Plus More... I think you guys will have a good time at our little park. :dblthumb:

Scuba Jeepster said:
+Plus More... I think you guys will have a good time at our little park. :dblthumb:

and dont leave out C15, I dont think the right side is doable anymore, unless the bottom has filled back in. and really want to see someone try the left side thumb.gif

Scuba Jeepster said:

dont count the bama boy out my little motor may surprise u

For all you web wheedlers who are reading this thread and wondering about getting from the parking lot to the actual event Just a heads up 4 15 passenger vans will be there to help transport people from the parking lot to the event area.

Will have to make the walk up Squids jaunt to Gregs Rocks but the van will get you allot closer than the parking lot.