• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV - February 17-19, 2012 - First Annual Gorilla Run

Oh yeah .. for all you Alabama-Tennessee folks ..... I was yapping with Mr. Simpson last night and man he was talking smack .............. He's jut hoping you can keep up while he's out showing you the scenery. booyang Welcome to Arkansas :dblthumb:

Billy just so you know these Alabama and Tennessee folks are already very committed but when they get pissed off and are out to prove a point they become violent

I'll be leaving Alabama at 6pm thursday night. If u wanna ride friday just meet me at the cabin in the park fri mornin, I will beat you there so whatever time is good for u! thumb.gif

****. Competitors ****

Will have special parking for their trailers and parts. They will be in our Staging area. There will also be a torch and Mig Welder available should something happen ( can't imagine that ;D )

We're trying to take care of y'all

TURNEROFFROAD said:
****. Competitors ****

Will have special parking for their trailers and parts. They will be in our Staging area. There will also be a torch and Mig Welder available should something happen ( can't imagine that ;D )

We're trying to take care of y'all
Good deal I was wondering about the parking at one spot and driving a open header buggy down the road a couple of miles with BOLTED TIRES thumb.gif

MSimpson said:
Billy just so you know these Alabama and Tennessee folks are already very committed but when they get pissed off and are out to prove a point they become violent

LOL Hey Mark you forget I run with that Outlaw Crawler gang sometimes It'll all be a good time thumb.gif

mrtoddb said:
We're riding Fri, but doubt we'll be runnin out the door at daybreak.
No I'm staying at the cabin in the park. I will roll in about midnight and sleep till whenever is what I meant ! laughing1

:drinkers: Looks like the Wifey and I will be there thursday night, along with a couple of friends.

I'll be sporting our new ride... too bad it's too late to register :popcorn:

Any idea how long the Comps will last?

Debating on driving the Jeep down and check out some trails and go to watch the big boys play afterwards, or drive the Civic and get 35mpg for the 6 hour drive and just spectate.

broncojoe said:
:drinkers: Looks like the Wifey and I will be there thursday night, along with a couple of friends.

I'll be sporting our new ride... too bad it's too late to register :popcorn:

You guys need to bring the Bronco ! And that new fancy camper with all the Jeep Stickers on it. laughing1

Is there a Facebook Event for this yet? It is a good way to help get the word out and keep people up to date on details.
jsut saying.... :dblthumb:

Scuba Jeepster said:
Oh yeah .. for all you Tennessee folks ..... I was yapping with Mr. Simpson last night and man he was talking smack .............. He's jut hoping you can keep up while he's out showing you the scenery. booyang Welcome to Arkansas :dblthumb:
laughing1 molaugh

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Is there a Facebook Event for this yet? It is a good way to help get the word out and keep people up to date on details.
jsut saying.... :dblthumb:

There will be P L E N T Y of people I have a feeling..... Heck when I show up, I'm hauling 6 8) all kidding aside, I expect several thousand.... I hope you bring lots of stuff to sell..... you're gonna need it :****: