• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV - February 17-19, 2012 - First Annual Gorilla Run

I invited a bunch of folks to the FB group. Whoever made it needs to change the settings so everyone can see who all is going.

mrtoddb said:
I can't find from FB. Followed the link and liked it, but can't find it. WTF am i doing wrong now??

After you log into FB on the left hand side of the page you will see:

News Feed

BEATIN35S said:
Mark how much do Ribeyes cost for 500 people! :eat:

Would have to be in the 4-5 thousand area with buying that many, what I think would be cool is to own a grill that could cook 500 Ribeyes at one time.

MSimpson said:
Would have to be in the 4-5 thousand area with buying that many, what I think would be cool is to own a grill that could cook 500 Ribeyes at one time.

that could be done, just takes $$$$$$$$$

MSimpson said:

How about one you can tow ? Didn't forget about old yellow did you Mark :dunno:

I'm arriving hot springs wednesday night around midnight and staying at the KOA, i plan on hitting some trails thursday morning around 10ish. i know the park well, let me know if anyone is interested in riding.

B. Mountjoy, i know you will be up pacing, so you might as well go to mcdonalds and pick up some breakfast and deliver it to the KOA, you know i dont rise early.

Billy - lets go to ingrids first so you can try out your new CHEATER tires, no bypasses allowed. thursday a.m. lineup: ingrids, vertical, dozer, outlaw, run all the fingers on 4 fingers and one rock at a time, that will be the warm up run, thursday evening we can cross the road for pinion hill and rock and hard place. who's in.

89indentitycrisis said:
Billy - lets go to ingrids first so you can try out your new CHEATER tires, no bypasses allowed. thursday a.m. lineup: ingrids, vertical, dozer, outlaw, run all the fingers on 4 fingers and one rock at a time, that will be the warm up run, thursday evening we can cross the road for pinion hill and rock and hard place. who's in.

I think I'll just take off Thursday then too!!!!

89indentitycrisis said:

wish I could make it up on Thursday, I will be up early Friday morn.

89indentitycrisis said:

I'm in, well on most of those trails anyways LOL

Would like to at least hit a couple before Ingrids wider taller, things gonna be different this go around, doesn't look like I'm going to have time to play on the new tires till Gorilla run.

I'm always in to watch you hit Impossible maybe you can not try to burn up your ride this time.

89indentitycrisis said:

on thursday ya might as well go ahead and hit too easy and quicksand. while ya are at it, they are right by vertical and dozer then heck, hit warn hill, its right beside vertical :dblthumb:

What's everybody's plans for Thurs and Fri night? No night wheelin at SuperLift and it gets dark pretty quick this time of year. Just seein what the ideas might be.

Jenny went to the Coleworx Hospital yesterday, every bed in the place was full getting ready for the Gorilla run.

89indentitycrisis said:
i have head lights and bud lights. i'm up for a little evening ride
My understanding is no night runs @ SuperLift. Is this time based or daylight based? I'm all about it, but everybody I've heard from says they don't allow it...Bud Lights are frowned upon too, just sayin. I'm a sucker for peer pressure though...

yeah you right, night runs and bud light not allowed, we can have the bud light while listening to the band and maybe the park manager will organize a night run, hell it wouldn't hurt to ask.