• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV - February 17-19, 2012 - First Annual Gorilla Run

Big thanks for all you Boys and Girls out East that showed up to put on a show. I know it was a long ways for most of you and I hope to see some of yal come back.

I got a hell of a video from the top of the hill of Tim making the bounty trail that I'll post as soon as I get it loaded up. What a show!!!!!

Thx again.

Looks like that first time might be the only time, but only time will tell!!!

Founding member of the Irresponsible Assclown Traveling Shitshow!!! :flipoff2:

Good times, I'm sure the promoters learned a lot as well. The park is a great venue too. It was fun to meet some new folks and catch up with old friends, been to long ! TN boys delivered as promised, like we didn't see that coming ! :woot:

List of who all made the top and wasn't broken or DQ from time limit.

Appreciate it if you guys post this on all the other forums you attend.

Mark Simpson 2:16
Josh Ault 2:28
Bill Loecker 2:30
Heath Day 2:35
Joe Lawson 2:55
Tim Cameron 2:56
Charlie Fox 2:59
AllenPultz 3:03
Frank Vonderheide 3:11
Jo Jo Tanner 3:15
Joel Withers 3:15
Tim Bacon 3:17
Greg Baker 3:22
Leslie Davis 3:22
Robert Cardosa 3:27
Cole Chelette 3:39
Jason Kunkel 4:56
Chip McLauglin 4:57

Tcameron said:
Who needs bolted tires? molaugh good times good times loved the event . big thnx to the park for all there hard work. will be back to collect some more money for sure 8)
if we had your daddy's money too we could all have the bad ass **** and it would come down to who could really drive! Ats rite BIBLE booyang

Rollinon44z said:
if we had your daddy's money too we could all have the bad ass **** and it would come down to who could really drive! Ats rite BIBLE booyang

There always has to be some cock-smoker in the crowd...... ::)

On a side note, Im curious to the amount of total revenue brought to this town/park for this one weekend event?

Rollinon44z said:

Timmie can fight his own battles, but he is not going to give you the satisfaction or attention you are after. He is a class act. Probably one of the most respectful people I have ever met. You have had 2 posts on this forum... What are you really here for? I usually don't get mixed up in the he said she said BS, but this is just a little over the top from somebody who hasn't even introduced him-herself. I aint gonna lie, Sometimes it is fun to see the dumb stuff people post, sometimes it is just plain full on retard.

Guess which category I just put you into?

(insert fag joke here when you reply)

COLT said:
So how did your boy WES do?...

Timmie can fight his own battles, but he is not going to give you the satisfaction or attention you are after. He is a class act. Probably one of the most respectful people I have ever met. You have had 2 posts on this forum... What are you really here for? I usually don't get mixed up in the he said she said BS, but this is just a little over the top from somebody who hasn't even introduced him-herself. I aint gonna lie, Sometimes it is fun to see the dumb stuff people post, sometimes it is just plain full on retard.

Guess which category I just put you into?

(insert fag joke here when you reply)

Momma always said never go full on retard...

Hay drivers and spectators, Darin Givens here(guy with the megaphone at the race and money holder at bounty hill) I thank all that came to Arkansas and put on the show of a lifetime on Saturday. This event will go down in history as the largest and most memorable event. Thank all who attended and the drivers who made the trip, hope to wheel with ya in the future and let me know if your ever in the Hot Springs area and need some help.

Yes! I may be a cock sucker but for every one of me there are 10 nut-swingers like you! Timmie can speak for himself iv heard it that why you should keep your mouth shut! You are somewhat corect it is funny to see what people put on here and your a perfect example! As for what I do! I don't have the budget to build a bad buggy I just ride junk. You may think Wes is my boy by my other post but in all reality I just heard that he was bringing a budget buggy and I was true to my word! I has proved that he could drive **** Iv never seen Timmie drive ****! That proves that almost anybody with a bad ass buggy can back up to a hill and press the gas! At rite

Rollinon44z said:
Yes! I may be a cock sucker but for every one of me there are 10 nut-swingers like you! Timmie can speak for himself iv heard it that why you should keep your mouth shut! You are somewhat corect it is funny to see what people put on here and your a perfect example! As for what I do! I don't have the budget to build a bad buggy I just ride junk. You may think Wes is my boy by my other post but in all reality I just heard that he was bringing a budget buggy and I was true to my word! I has proved that he could drive **** Iv never seen Timmie drive ****! That proves that almost anybody with a bad ass buggy can back up to a hill and press the gas! At rite

Classics example of somebody who truly has no idea what really goes on and let's jealousy take over and rattle on about it. What a joke, you should spend more time on pirate in chit chat, you'll love those winners!!

Founding member of the Irresponsible Assclown Traveling Shitshow!!! :flipoff2:

a6934db6-050c-2e73.jpg

Rollinon44z said:
Yes! I may be a cock sucker

uhhhh if you say so man

Don't get me wrong, I aint hating on Wes. He is on his game, and I enjoy the heck out of watching him drive just as much as anyone! He did not bring what I would call a budget rig. He brought a Jimmie Smith buggy! This is far from a budget rig.. His rig was capable of going to the top , but the bolted tires really didn't work out for anyone because of the way the ground was. You do realize he also brought a KOH style buggy for the comp right! You may want to do a little homework before you get on this here forum and start blasting away at people. What happened to the 4 wheeling community. We have so many haters out there these days. Yall should of heard the garbage that was yelled out at these drivers as they were coming to the top of the hill in the competition.(mostly from one group) I respect anyone who has the NUTS to jump in one of these rigs and do there thing. I enjoy watching the sport and participating as well. I just can't stand when someone talks out the side of there neck. I am just stating the obvious, much like anyone else does. If being honest make me a nutswinger, than I am the biggest dang :tc you will ever meet. :woot: