• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV - February 17-19, 2012 - First Annual Gorilla Run

leaving out wed bout 12,so we cant hit some trails thur,how many of u guys riding thur :driving:

Just wanted to clarify something that I think is a misunderstanding, The comp. race will only pay out prize money for first place, there is no money for 2nd place (1st loser) and slower (TN. boys) to be able to carry back to Ole Rocky Top.

MSimpson said:
Just wanted to clarify something that I think is a misunderstanding, The comp. race will only pay out prize money for first place, there is no money for 2nd place (1st loser) and slower (TN. boys) to be able to carry back to Ole Rocky Top.

laughing1

MSimpson said:

:afro: DAT NIGGA SAID WHAT !

:popcorn:

MSimpson said:
Thats cool I dont know anything but first place anyways, never heard of this so called second or slow.

Mr. Simpson best get Jenny all shiny and pretty word has it she's about to become a TV ;D star and someone is giving away free rides in her. booyang

We have about 10 rigs from Texas that will be staying till monday...so we will be riding all day sunday!

plow boy said:
Simpson, I will break mine in half before I let Jenny beat me :tc :tc :tc

My money's betting on this farm boy here... :****:

No disrespect meant to any of you others. (too many to list) thumb.gif