• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV - Hog Wild Shootout - February 22-24, 2013

we will be there.good michigan group. what hats do we wear? ??? cant have flat bills and cant have wore out trucker hats.we rockin open top tennis hats? :wtflol:

Well, the new Competition trail is cut and will be most exciting we feel...there will be quite a few opportunities for some serious Air!!! We have got quite a few Serious Buggys with Drivers to match... It ought to be a BLAST!!!

crosseyed cat said:
Next year is going to be EPIC ,building a rig for the srrc hope to make them all

Can't wait to see what you come up with :popcorn:

I'll be a little behind on a new build.....this southern hill climbing is addictive ;)

Gonna try and make this run as well

It's gonna be a great weekend of Riding... C15 aka Jenny Craig has only been climbed TWICE now.... and there are plenty of others such as Impossible and Joh's N More, Outlaw, Dozer, Too Easy... let's just see who's got what!!!! the Videos will tell the TALE!!!

and after all the 'dust' settles from the crazy hills and the comps... can ANYONE, I mean anyone SHOW UP the Hill called SHOWTIME? Bounty Money starting @ $500.00

here is the link to the competitors for the two trails we are running the Buggys and SxS's on.
http://www.arkansascrawlers.com/main/forum/showthread.php?t=18338

Prize money for the comps to be determined
(it may go up)

Hog Wild Shootout
INFORMATION

Gate fees are per person ages 12 years and up. $25 a person, no separate vehicle fee unless competing.
$20 fee per driver to compete.
*** Schedule ***

***Friday***
Poker Run starting 12:30p.m ( no fee )

***Friday***
5 p.m.Drivers meeting
6 p.m Rovers Ravine Under the Lights
- FASTEST TIME WINS -

DJ at pavilion after events

***SATURDAY***
8 a.m. Drivers meeting for all events of the day.

*** 'Woods Course With A Kick' ***
9 a.m. The Side by Sides will compete first.
10 a.m. - The buggys and full-size rigs

*** Tire size break for the Wood Course ***
36" and under
37" to 42"
43" and up
*** LUNCH BREAK ***
- Remote Control Competitions will be held starting at the beginning of our lunch break -

*** Re-Match at showtime hill after lunch ***

Drivers meeting will start on time.
Due to variables beyond our control we will make every effort to keep the start times as close to the posted times as possible. There will be a time for lunch between the woods course and the Showtime re-match.
All events are very close to the Pavilion. PLEASE consider WALKING to events.

Awards ceremony and DJ to follow the Events, back at pavilion.

Vendors and
Family activities will be located around the pavilion all day.
All event locations and times are subject to change.
Payouts to be determined closer to event. You will not have to win multiple events to get a purse.
*****Pricing above is for Friday and Saturday only. *****
- Regular wheeling fees may apply or the remainder of the weekend -

so the park is booked for staying there? if we are competing is there places for 3 semi toter homes to park? we have a big group from mi coming down.

liv2mx said:
so the park is booked for staying there? if we are competing is there places for 3 semi toter homes to park? we have a big group from mi coming down.

Yeah competitors will have some parking... Call the office and let them know you're competing
1 (501) 625-3600

Ty, who is this :gay: ass Princess Fab guy who thinks he needs to summit two photos of his rig???
:wtflol: "It's got all the normal expensive stuff in it". Really :gay:!!!

That's Right Chip it's like that!!!!!! See you there!

ripper said:
Ty, who is this :gay: ass Princess Fab guy who thinks he needs to summit two photos of his rig???

LOL... sounds liike ya'll know each other :afro:

I am having some difficulty getting the twotribes paypal to work all the time... Please send racer entry fees of 20.00 to [email protected] as a GIFT and please remember to denote it HWS in the title line so I can easily separate it from the normal transactions.... Thanks

I plan on making it to this as a spectator. I know this has been discussed before, but what are the closest hotels to the park? Is there easy access to the comp hills? Can't wait to watch the beatdowns thumb.gif

kyjari001 said:
I plan on making it to this as a spectator. I know this has been discussed before, but what are the closest hotels to the park? Is there easy access to the comp hills? Can't wait to watch the beatdowns thumb.gif

The competitions are less than 100 yards from the pavilion

I'm driving right now so I can't produce in a motel information

ripper said:

299365_4570425667467_590023805_n.jpg