• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV - Hog Wild Shootout - February 22-24, 2013

Well it looks like a hand full of us will be heading that way.We have never been there so looking forward to seeing this park.

The Side by Side woods race will have a payout scale of 500.00 / 300.00 / 200.00 for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
Places
* This competition will be held Friday afternoon around 3:00pm *

Friday night race
Extreme LED is providing an LED light package for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places - This is an open class event.

Hog Wild Shootout Woods Course will be run Saturday morning and will consist of three classes.
36" and under

37" to 42"

43" and Up

Each of these classes will pay, 500.00 / 300.00 / 200.00 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

*** Fastest time overall of the Buggy classes will win 1000.00 instead of 500.00 ***

After lunch we will have a
SHOWTIME SHOWDOWN the Bounty will start @ 500.00 for the fastest to the top.

Hammering trails- Impossible, Too Easy, Warn Hill, C 15 (aka Jenny Craig), John's and More and Rock and a Hard Spot are all Diffifult.

Crawlin trails - Ingrid's, Concrete, Pinion, Outlaw, Dozer. Some days you can nail them, some days they nail you. I am talking the "hard lines"

Grab a map at the Office and hit these on Friday.... A ton of FUN :woot:

So the SXS stuff is cancelled...Correct?

D94F5149-4EE8-4297-B700-37DA37F28C20-517-000000FB0B43086E.jpg

Draco said:
So the SXS stuff is cancelled...Correct?

D94F5149-4EE8-4297-B700-37DA37F28C20-517-000000FB0B43086E.jpg

The pricing for Friday was CHANGED and I didn't want to be accused of charging more for an event than was advertised. I had nothing to do with that change. I originally canceled the SXS race as to not 'go back on my word' as to what this event was to cost people

But today prolly a 100 or so people made contact and said they didn't care about the money difference and they were cool with it. I am a man of my word and want to be known as a straight shooter. That being said, if everyone is cool with it. LET'S ROCK N ROLL

TURNEROFFROAD said:
The pricing for Friday was CHANGED and I didn't want to be accused of charging more for an event than was advertised. I had nothing to do with that change. I originally canceled the SXS race as to not 'go back on my word' as to what this event was to cost people

But today prolly a 100 or so people made contact and said they didn't care about the money difference and they were cool with it. I am a man of my word and want to be known as a straight shooter. That being said, if everyone is cool with it. LET'S ROCK N ROLL

Cool deal man!

on a side note, I'd love see a Bouncer bust the ledge at the end of Rock Fink Ravine... I've not seen it in a year prolly but it was a NASTY climb.... pretty STEEP

Friday - 12;30 poker run
Friday - 2:00 drivers meeting SXS
Friday - 3:00 SXS race
Friday - 5:00 drivers meeting race under the lights
Friday - 6:00 race under the lights

Saturday - 8:30 drivers meeting
Saturday - 9:00ish wood race
Saturday - lunch ( 12:30-1:00 ) RC comp
Saturday - 3:00ish Showtime Showdown

Hopefully that'll be pretty accurate !!!

I know there is only so many hrs in a day,but last time sure got dark quick for the bounty! maybe its because it was so much fun and time just flew by. cant wait :spin:

'Crayons for Kids' fundraising drive @ The Hog Wild Shootout

We have some very close friends that we have ridden with for years, offroad enthusiast that hardly missed a weekend of wheeling ever. This family of four became very dear to our hearts and we were very excited and deeply saddened at the same time last year when they announced they'd be moving. The Ward's have answered the call to missions. They have gladly sold most of their possessions and moved to El Plan in Cortes, Honduras. They work tirelessly to further the cause of Christ. We would love to be a part of their work by helping to provide school supplies for the children in the area. Please consider giving sacrificially to their work. Every penny collected will be sent to the mission field and put to work. Remember to look for a donation container at the point of check-in as well as various places through the weekend. Remember You can change a life and all it takes is caring enough to pitch in. Please give cash only to streamline the process of getting the funds to the Mission.

Thanks in advance for helping a fellow offroad enthusiast who felt the call of God on their hearts