• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV - Hog Wild Shootout - February 22-24, 2013

I know it'll cut into some folks beauty sleep but the drivers meeting will be @ 8:30 Saturday morning. This means be there BEFORE that if you're racing! I want to be at the course ready to race by 9:00. The quicker we get going the more time we have to hit Showtime and whatever else. I'd like to have the woods course comps finished by 1ish

PLEASE HELP Me by being prompt

Thanks

caint wait! driving all night thursday after we all get out of work, have to stop in indiania to pick up scott from sunfire, so i will be there fri sometime. the other mi guys are rolling wed and thursday. i hope we can find a spot to park my semi.

I hope everybody gets a chance at the hill AND anyone that made comments about how far they are going to jump past the ruts that plowboy made last year lives up to there words because we are bringing everything we got. We are looking forward to this ride because of all the hospitality and awsome people that we met last time, we were impressed and looking forward to meeting them again.

plow boy said:
I hope everybody gets a chance at the hill AND anyone that made comments about how far they are going to jump past the ruts that plowboy made last year lives up to there words because we are bringing everything we got. We are looking forward to this ride because of all the hospitality and awsome people that we met last time, we were impressed and looking forward to meeting them again.
Sick Em ' !!!

Sent from my hand held spell correction device

plow boy said:

after cutting this trail, and working recovery/ winch guy the past 2 times. i think i need a ride up this time. lol!!!!
all jokes aside i cant wait, i dont have a rig at this time but will be there to help in anyway i can.

twentyfootdaredevil said:
I didn't plan to bring my jeep this trip. Should I bring a Razor or is everything pretty close?

all of the events are very close, unless your wheeling thursday and friday, i would suggest the razor

it depends on how much you want walk. if you know where the showtime hill is then thats how far you would have walk. the woods course is pretty much the same area. its about .25 miles from the parking lot.

I'll be there. Midnight Friday night (ish) until about noon on Sunday. Meeting a buddy there and riding with him. I'll be in my Civic :dblthumb:

Hopefully there's enough room to pitch a tent!

TURNEROFFROAD said:
I know it'll cut into some folks beauty sleep but the drivers meeting will be @ 8:30 Saturday morning. This means be there BEFORE that if you're racing! I want to be at the course ready to race by 9:00. The quicker we get going the more time we have to hit Showtime and whatever else. I'd like to have the woods course comps finished by 1ish

PLEASE HELP Me by being prompt

Thanks

Bobby this means get Stacy and Shelby out of bed at 5:30 so they can be ready for drivers meeting

P.S Just pick on yall take your time

zu8y4y3y.jpg

Not bad at all