• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Small claims court....anyone?

CHASMAN9 said:
How close were you with her and her Family? Give them a shout and send them a rap sheet on her and see where that gets you. :dunno:

If that doesn't work, send them nudies of her beauties. flashemifyougotem
We dated 2 months.....I could give two shits about her family that soon in.

Bones said:
Not gonna happen, sorry.

So that red headed roommate you said you never got hooked up with got put in jail. Now you don't want to be seen with her on Judge Judy, I completely understand. Probably won't be the last $200 you waste on something stupid. :flipoff1:

Guessing she has gone to court, if not see about revolking her bail.

I think you're saying it was your girlfriend to cover up who it really was. Just ask Miles to pay you back already. But seriously, posting pics is a very good threat. Now following through with it could get you in legal trouble if she's smart.

blacksheep10 said:
I hate that the 10K I spent on a DUI lawyer didn't pay off :'(

Gotta give those UMKC grads something to look forward to! Big law is out of the question for that tier 4 cesspool; d-dubs in Paola are their only hope to pay back $100k+ in debt.

Bones said:
Story cliff notes

I am on vacation in KS over Xmas/NY and having lunch with P and Pappa P when I get a call from my ex GF that she's in the Paola klink for suspended license TWICE for not paying a $75 speeding ticket from September. I am still unsure I believe it all. Bail was $500, she had 300, I went and pulled 200 and simple never got it back. I made it very clear it was not free $$ and then we broke up and she refuses to pay me back on top of a whole bunch of other non pertinent but off the wall low blows and general mean mouthing.

Serious comment:
If you filed, it might have to be in Paola; not sure about Iowa & Kansas small claims court rules. If so, travel expenses would negate potential return.

What about John G's suggestion?

Bones said:
How can I revoke her bail? If I could that would have happened weeks ago.

Call a local bail bondman, he will know the proceedure. I don't think you get money back until she is picked up, maybe not all then. Not sure.

B Gillespie said:
Serious comment:
If you filed, it might have to be in Paola; not sure about Iowa & Kansas small claims court rules. If so, travel expenses would negate potential return.

What about John G's suggestion?
yeah I imagine the cost to pursue it far outweighs the actual prize.

Well if she has already appeared in court (no idea) doesn't her bail $$ go towards her fines or to her? Either way she made $200 minimum off me, quite possibly $400 if she got her $500 bail back. ::) So I have no idea if John's idea is or was even possible.

B Gillespie said:
Gotta give those UMKC grads something to look forward to! Big law is out of the question for that tier 4 cesspool; d-dubs in Paola are their only hope to pay back $100k+ in debt.
This dude is Johnson County's finest :flipoff1:
Ryan Hare, look him up, is he overpriced and I got hosed? He is right by the johnson county courthouse
Works with Erker the miracle worker

Bones said:
yeah I imagine the cost to pursue it far outweighs the actual prize.

Well if she has already appeared in court (no idea) doesn't her bail $$ go towards her fines or to her? Either way she made $200 minimum off me, quite possibly $400 if she got her $500 bail back. ::) So I have no idea if John's idea is or was even possible.

Normally, You pay the bondsman 10% of what your bail is. In return, it is his job to make sure you go to court. If you do not go to court, the bondsman is responsible for the whole bail amount to the court or return the bonded person to jail (cue Dog the Bounty Hunter).

Sounds like her bail was $2000
Bondsman bails her out for 10% ($200)
She has to go to court. If she doesn't, bondsman owes court $2000 or has to find her and bring her in.

Either way, she shouldn't get any money back.

ibrokeit said:
Normally, You pay the bondsman 10% of what your bail is. In return, it is his job to make sure you go to court. If you do not go to court, the bondsman is responsible for the whole bail amount to the court or return the bonded person to jail (cue Dog the Bounty Hunter).

Sounds like her bail was $2000
Bondsman bails her out for 10% ($200)
She has to go to court. If she doesn't, bondsman owes court $2000 or has to find her and bring her in.

Either way, she shouldn't get any money back.
No her BAIL was $500 and she paid that in full (well I paid $200 of it). Unsure why she didn't just use a bail bondsman tho. Either way I am never going to see it

dude why dont you just handle this the right way.
step1. beat up her new BF
step2.doit again.
3. send over 4500 text messages to her phone via that app thing
4.beat up her new BF because the other one couldnt handle it
5. sugar in the gas tank
6.beat up the BF again..

Bones said:
No her BAIL was $500 and she paid that in full (well I paid $200 of it). Unsure why she didn't just use a bail bondsman tho. Either way I am never going to see it

Then is was a cash bond. Meaning she had to pay directly to the court. She should get that back when she goes to court.

ibrokeit said:
Then is was a cash bond. Meaning she had to pay directly to the court. She should get that back when she goes to court.

jail much lol :flipoff1:

And why no Bewber pics in the appropriate section???

CheapJ7 said:
jail much lol :flipoff1:

And why no Bewber pics in the appropriate section???

Im 22, but between 16 and 20, arrested 3 times, one was for 36 days :dunno:
Calmed down now though..
And my grandfather has owned a bonding company for 15 years. lol