• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Small claims court....anyone?

Forgot to update this, I got a money order last Friday PLUS some extra for my troubles. Delete #, stay the fawk outta my life ****

I didn't either. Once it resorted to daily **** talking to I miss you I love you I just had to cut my losses and delete all forms of contact.

Bones said:
I didn't either. Once it resorted to daily **** talking to I miss you I love you I just had to cut my losses and delete all forms of contact.
awesome. Just like that website "psychoexgirlfriend" or whichever, all the recorded voice mails of "I hate you I hope you die", 10 minutes later, crying "I love you why won't you take me back, I miss you", etc etc laughing1 Good thing that's a couple area codes away

Bones said:

She's not bipolar. She's bi-WINNING!!!

Bones said:
WINNING!

I got hoes in many area codes.
These last couple of weeks have been awesome. That is how I wanna go out. He makes Muammar Gaddafi look like a nice fella that is completely sane. Go Chaz it's lonely at the top but I know you love the view. Keep making Sinatra, Flynn, and Jagger look like droopy-eyed armless children. :woot: :woot: