• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow bashin pics from last sunday

TB-F

A few pics from Morgan and my attempt to get to the top of Harlen. Snow was heavy and deep, too heavy to just plough thru, and too fresh and soft to get on top of. Made for just bashing ahead very slowly with snow hood deep. Came up short of the top due to running out of fuel isues, but goin for it again sat:;

Enjoy.
snorun1-4.jpg

How to properly air down for snow:;
snorun1-1.jpg

snorun1-6.jpg

snorun1-7.jpg

snorun1-2.jpg

snorun1-5.jpg

snorun1-3.jpg

It was alot deeper up there on the hangover run last year. Snow was dryer too so you could actualy go in it with the right driving tecnique.

Sept' I kept piling too much snow in front of me so I'd have to back up and drive around my snow pile :clappy:

NICE! Wait where is this at? if only i had someone that could help me put my tranny back in tonight i would so go with you guys tomorow

War-Jeeper said:
NICE! Wait where is this at? if only i had someone that could help me put my tranny back in tonight i would so go with you guys tomorow

Past Skycomish, in the mountians:D Bench that baby in there, let all the air out of you'r tires and let's go!

Toyotanut said:
bout friggin time for some pics...... too bad I still don't have a trailer:booo:

Quit complanin about late pics and start buying a damn trailer so u can play! You know Jason Helmes? he has a monster trailer that isnt used much.

i cant lift it in there and get the bolts in myself:rolleyes:

My dad is gonna help me tomorow though! Hopefully take it for a shake down run tomorow evening:cheer:

TB-F said:
Quit complanin about late pics and start buying a damn trailer so u can play! You know Jason Helmes? he has a monster trailer that isnt used much.

trying to get the bronco sold so I can get a trailer..... Yeah, I know he's got a trailer, just a little tired of borrowin, but if need be, I'd ask to use one. Not too high on the list to go out. gotta keep the rig running till the first weekend in Dec for my tree run I go on. Oh, can I use your trailer on dec 2 and 3:D :kiss:

About what was the elevation? I'm going hunting for snow turkey day, but over in the olympics. I would love to see that much snow. :clappy:

JOOP said:
About what was the elevation? I'm going hunting for snow turkey day, but over in the olympics. I would love to see that much snow. :clappy:

if they made it too the top it is around 5000 ft or so, not sure how high they were thou

Toyotanut said:
Oh, can I use your trailer on dec 2 and 3:D :kiss:

Only if you come over here and sugar me up :kiss: I'l see what I've got goin on that weekend.

what kind of idiot builds a trailer queen and has no trailer! Oh, wait. I've done that twice now... :hi:

Toyotanut said:
if they made it too the top it is around 5000 ft or so, not sure how high they were thou

Proly right around 4000' mabey 4200' when we turned around

TB-F said:
Only if you come over here and sugar me up :kiss: I'l see what I've got goin on that weekend.

what kind of idiot builds a trailer queen and has no trailer! Oh, wait. I've done that twice now... :hi:

Oh, I'll sugar ya up all right:kiss: :DOH:

TB-F said:

I didn't intentionally build a trailer queen, it just sort of turned into one:wtf: How the hell that happened, I'm not sure:redneck:

TB-F said:
Proly right around 4000' mabey 4200' when we turned around

ya you guys only made it a couple hundred yards farther then we did the night prior, but the snow wasn't that deep and pretty icy/wet. looks like a blast!!! now i see why you guys could barely see our tracks:haha: :haha: :haha: it had to have snowed HARD after we left. wow.