• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SNOW RUN AT EVANS 26-28th

68jeepsterkid

Anyone up for some snow wheelin at Evans over the holiday? I am kid free the weekend of the 26th and depending on conditions, may stay till the 28th. Mark M. and money may go. Let me know and we will make it a go!

Hell yes. :cool:

Wait... will I be able to tow there with my 2wd towrig? :eeek:

dont park at the y you will be ticketed.

I have not had such luck, but if this is the case then ya dont do it. Try parking on a side road before the snow so as to prevent getting stuck and to be off the road then have one of the other guys strap you the rest of the way. I have seen 2wd tow rigs make it, but I am not too sure what the snow looks like up there, or what it will look like. If you try to make it to the staging and get stuck just have one of the other guys pull you out, or do it with your own rig.

Or just park in town and drive up really fast so LEO dont see you:awesomework:

Revision

BAD NEWS :(
My wife called me crying this morning because she just found out her 23 YO cousin was in getting his apendics taken out and when they were in there, they found palops all over his liver and colon, they said it is colon cancer and it has been spreading for approx 2 years! so we will be spending time with the family on the 26th.
We are still coming but will be there the night of the 26th so can someone hold a spot for me? and we will most likely stay till the 28th. If any of you feel odd, please get checked out! that is so harsh and his girlfriend just had a baby!