• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snowmobiling

I have to admit I own all the major money pits, quads, wheelers, harley etc and snowmobiling is my fav. But this year with no snow is getting old fast:flipoff: Ya we are using 4130 chromoly on the steering hoop. All the motor weight is supported by the alum motor mounts in the bulkhead. Was the new polaris with plug problem a 800 dragon by any chance?

900 dragon
I have to admit I own all the major money pits, quads, wheelers, harley etc and snowmobiling is my fav. But this year with no snow is getting old fast:flipoff: Ya we are using 4130 chromoly on the steering hoop. All the motor weight is supported by the alum motor mounts in the bulkhead. Was the new polaris with plug problem a 800 dragon by any chance?

I got a 98 Cat 600 powder special EFI... Don't ride it much anymore...Lost my riding buddies too... They sold out...I kept mine... Cousin is lookin at pickin up a 97 700 RMK so hopefully I'll gain someone to ride with soon...:awesomework:

like you i am an outdoorsman. i do it all out doors and snowmobiling is hands down way sicker then anything else that i have done, and yea this year blows:rolleyes:

900 dragon

they don't make a 900 dragon:eeek: they made a POS 900 IQ rmk for a few year:puke:

like you i am an outdoorsman. i do it all out doors and snowmobiling is hands down way sicker then anything else that i have done, and yea this year blows:rolleyes:

they don't make a 900 dragon:eeek: they made a POS 900 IQ rmk for a few year:puke:
It is an 05 or 06 900 dragon, there were only 50? Made

Headin to baker tomorrow :fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:

Enjoy the horrible crust :rolleyes: Was up there on sunday. It drizzled all day all the way up to 7500ft on top of the fluff. So by now it should be a nice icy crust layer :mad:

There's hardly any snow over here, but theres ice, so I is ice fishin, sounds like you will be doin the same on baker:flipoff:

Man, this sucks, just got my sled runnin good too, an no good snow fall:booo:

Enjoy the horrible crust :rolleyes: Was up there on sunday. It drizzled all day all the way up to 7500ft on top of the fluff. So by now it should be a nice icy crust layer :mad:

Your glad you stay home and went to work:fawkdancesmiley:
What a nice day at baker sunny and 45

This winter sucks!!!
Here is some inspiration, local none the less:cheer:
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8lJ-GPvM2I&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

On a side note, anyone from here goin up to the Baker Shoot Out this year? (pending enough snow:mad:) I am gonna drive back just for that weekend. Mi padre and Mike Couch are going to try and get their snowcats up to peanut knob to be able to bring some vendors up.:corn:

The end of the vid is Canyon Creek. That side by side chute climbin is steep as hell and is only done in the spring for sure. Sick vid!