• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So, I got a new tow rig

It comes full wired for trailers of course but does anyone know if there are any plug and play controllers that this is setup for? I don't know if there's a plug under the dash perhaps just waiting for the right controller... It didn't come with an owner's manual.
Should be a plug under the dash...you can buy a pig tail that plugs in & has wires to the controller

i would go and see if yours was on the recal for ford mine the cam shaft positioning sensor went out i took it to ford and they replaced it for free it took about 1 hr also take good care of the trans and when you replace the fuel filter the little valve to drain the fuel out of the caniester stared to leake on mine and also on my buddys truck also
i looks like a sharpe truck i like how they setup the in dash screen an cd player:cool:

i would go and see if yours was on the recal for ford mine the cam shaft positioning sensor went out i took it to ford and they replaced it for free it took about 1 hr also take good care of the trans and when you replace the fuel filter the little valve to drain the fuel out of the caniester stared to leake on mine and also on my buddys truck also
i looks like a sharpe truck i like how they setup the in dash screen an cd player:cool:

I'll have them check for any recalls. The last owner was the finance manager at a Ford dealership so I'm pretty sure that he took care of any recall issues, but it doesn't hurt to check.

I've been checking out various upgrades. I was wondering if anyone has installed one of the air intake system for this. Were the performance and/or economy gains worth the expense? They're expensive system and it seems that I'd need to see quite an improvement in economy to break even.

Check out Tymar for a cheaper alternative to the AFE's. Uses a paper filter but you can replace that down the line with a cleanable one if you want.

If you can get your hands on later model 6.0 liter tranny cooler your transmission should love you long time...... And stay cool.

So does anyone have an owners manual for an F350 superduty? I need to know what load range tire is required/recommended and what the tire pressures are supposed to be.

if you don't tow much weight/many miles or don't haul excessive weights in the bed. The D range is nice because it rides better. I definitely need the E's for my truck.

I have the D range on them but I was looking at my mileages on the first few tanks, and it sucks!

The tires were at 40psi front and rear. I bumped them up to 50 which is the max for the tires. Hoping that will help a little. The sticker on the rig says max 55 on the front and 80 in the rear!

for stock E rated tires yes it's 80 psi. And it helps mileage a LITTLE. I choose to run mine lower and keep the tread wear even.

what's your mileage? Powerstrokes aren't the best at mileage, and tires kill it on top of that.

for stock E rated tires yes it's 80 psi. And it helps mileage a LITTLE. I choose to run mine lower and keep the tread wear even.

what's your mileage? Powerstrokes aren't the best at mileage, and tires kill it on top of that.

General purpose driving, mixed highway and city, 12-13 mpg. That was on the power setting on the chip. I took that off and reset it back to stock and it seems to be about the same, but I haven't refilled the tank to get a more accurate reading. I drove about 80 miles and as a rought estimate, it was not significantly improved then I added 10 more psi to each tire. I'll need to refill then check my next tank of gas. The front tires look a little squatty, even at 50 psi but the backs look good at 50.

fronts will always look a little squished... lots of weight up there. My performance mods didn't really hurt my mileage. It's my right foot that went with the mods.. If you drive it nice. That won't be your problem.

I usually run low 30's in the rear tires.. maxed out up front. plus winter fuel does take a little out of mileage

your looking at a great milage truck cruising highway. those tall tires help that out.. i can cruise at 75on the highway and only turn 1600 rpms.. stomp on the pedal and be gone... superdutys kick ass

Latest posts