• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

so i got pulled over today for being to tall

i didn't fully know all of the rules to begin with. the officer also told me that i pretty much couldn't do anything to my bumper since it wouldn't have a point of impact that was inline with the frame. im not out looking for attention, this is the truck i wanted and i got it, people hate it or like it that nice for them.

Sorry dude, I can't let this go......

......people hate it or like it that nice for them.

......now you're not whinning. You are being blatantly disrespectful of the laws of the roadway. Admit it, you don't want help. Do you?

And THIS is EXACTLY where we are today.

People KNOW right and wrong, people know laws, Hell all the laws are at everyones fingertips. It took longer to type out this thread than to look them up. Which were posted as the second responce here.

People, and this guy choose to disreguard the laws, and disrespect other people because "this is what I want" They don't care if there is a law to try and keep people from being killed (however remote).

"ME" that's what counts !!! PERIOD, **** LAWS, AND **** YOU is what most people scream with every action.

And then in their second breath, ponder "why's everything so messed up these days"

This isn't a tech thead at all as Money has pointed out a few times now!!!

:kissmyass:

And THIS is EXACTLY where we are today.

People KNOW right and wrong, people know laws, Hell all the laws are at everyones fingertips. It took longer to type out this thread than to look them up. Which were posted as the second responce here.

People, and this guy choose to disreguard the laws, and disrespect other people because "this is what I want" They don't care if there is a law to try and keep people from being killed (however remote).

"ME" that's what counts !!! PERIOD, **** LAWS, AND **** YOU is what most people scream with every action.

And then in their second breath, ponder "why's everything so messed up these days"

This isn't a tech thead at all as Money has pointed out a few times now!!!

:kissmyass:

You mean like this guy driving through the meadows at Funny Rocks? I caught just the tail end of his little excursion.

Last edited:
That should be an easy find and conviction.....plate # and all!!! Good job Guys!!!:awesomework:

You mean like this guy driving through the meadows at Funny Rocks? I caught just the tail end of his little excursion.
img17154498843.jpg

Jeepers... when will they learn? Meadow Rated.... :looser:

Not defending the guy, don't know him.

But Meadow? That doesn't look anything like a meadow. It looks like a hillclimb with clearly worn in grooves. My guess is the dude cut from the left groove over to the right groove. Yeah, maybe it's slightly not politically correct, but by the picture that whole damn hillside is already fubar, and what the Cherokee's doing ain't that bad.

Yeah, maybe I'll change my mind if I had seen the whole event. But I'm not going to jump on this bandwagon based upon one picture.

Not defending the guy, don't know him.

But Meadow? That doesn't look anything like a meadow. It looks like a hillclimb with clearly worn in grooves. My guess is the dude cut from the left groove over to the right groove. Yeah, maybe it's slightly not politically correct, but by the picture that whole damn hillside is already fubar, and what the Cherokee's doing ain't that bad.

Yeah, maybe I'll change my mind if I had seen the whole event. But I'm not going to jump on this bandwagon based upon one picture.
when theres a lot of rigs up there...that entire hill will be covered....like a parking lot. never seen the rangers, or sheriff say anything to anyone....

and thats another problem.......... people taking pics then posting it on a forum. send that **** to the LEOs' and let them decide if that particular person is in the wrong instead of advertising it to everyone on the web.

and thats another problem.......... people taking pics then posting it on a forum. send that **** to the LEOs' and let them decide if that particular person is in the wrong instead of advertising it to everyone on the web.

Yup!:awesomework: You won't get a conviction from that picture but you will get attention from every greenie who lurks on this board.:booo:

Yup!:awesomework: You won't get a conviction from that picture but you will get attention from every greenie who lurks on this board.:booo:

Bingo.

Greenie Activist:
"Hey DNR, we want manastash/funny rocks/etc shutdown because people are ruining the meadows, and it looks horrible up there"

DNR 'rep':
"Huh, funny LEOs haven't issued many citations. got proof?"

Greenie Activist:
"(Attachment 10 pictures) Here ya go. Look at all these 4x4s its crazy (never-mind the pics are totally out of context)

DNR 'rep':
"Wow you're right, okay lets ban 4x4s at the funny rocks."

Posting pictures of this on a forum is probably not the best way to make our case. Talk in private, directly to the LEO. make sure the photo isn't out of context, and it'd be best if it was a video instead.

Otherwise, its just fodder for the greenies to shut stuff down with hysteria, albeit justified or not.

I'm not hacking on you ducky I'm just saying when you find something like that send it to the proper authorities instead of posting it on a forum looking for some sort of recognition. :hi:

.......posting it on a forum looking for some sort of recognition. :hi:

Ducks and blznkgfyfdyfjhgvhygtnp are two peas in a pod.

B wanted us to share his frustation's with the law.

D wanted us to share his do-gooder-ness.

They were both wrong.:clappy: And I am happy.:cheer:

They were both wrong.:clappy: And I am happy.:cheer:

How am I wrong in trying do something about morons doing **** they are not suppose to be? That pic was just the tail end of the 100 yds or so he had just driven across. There are a bunch of us that saw it. Granted maybe I should not have posted it here, seems like anyone trying to make a difference no matter what approach they take, be it right or wrong are heckled by the even more moronic inbreds that chose to do nothing. To compare me to the OP... well what is the comparison? BTW it has been send to ORV TW and as soon as one of you highly intelligent, all knowing, naysayers can point me to the right authorities It will end up there also.

And PUO I could give to shits about personal recognition. Ask anyone who really knows me personally. It's not about recognition, it's about trying to do the right thing, however misguided or futile.:kissmybutt:

wenatche national forest services I believe just go to the national forest service near you they will point you in the right direction.

To compare me to the OP... well what is the comparison? BTW it has been send to ORV TW and as soon as one of you highly intelligent, all knowing, naysayers can point me to the right authorities It will end up there also.

Yah, ORV TW is the place to send these. Its sad that we can't just post these A$$hats on public forums and chastise them, but seeing how outsiders can take these photos and use them against us, its probably for the best.

Back on topic: Follow the rules, you won't get a ticket. Break the law and you'll have to pay. It sucks if you have high bumpers, but unless you're planning to trailer everywhere, you need to follow the rules.

Which reminds me, if this forum became a place where people bitched and moaned about laws, or outright gloated about disobeying them, that too could help those who are against us say "none of them care about the law either, close their **** down!"

That all said, D-D is a good guy just trying to help :awesomework:

Last edited: