• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

B.DRAKE said:
JD you buy that Ranger and I may sell you some 14s and 29.5" terms for it!

The 800 Rangers are good machines! They have something I wish my 900 did...a parking brake!!! The 900s have park in Transmission and the 800s don't!

Dude says he is showing up with a trailer and cash in the morning for my bike, so if it sells I'm gonna try to go ride his Ranger 800 this weekend if he ain't working. If he gave $5k for it, I'd pad his pocket with $6k for it and still be about $2k under what they are going for. That's what I hope happens anyways. If he pulls some **** like "I'll take $7500 for it", I may tell him to fawk off and never talk to him again molaugh

And I'd have to buy them forward a-arms to run them 29.5's! I don't think I want something as aggressive as those Terms, I will be doing a good bit of paved road riding around my house, and some dirt roads, and I heard them Terms are soft and wear fast! If I do end up with it, I probably won't be in a hurry to get rid of the Bighorns that are on it now....but we'll see. It's hard for me to just leave **** alone lol.

Bike is sold! One step closer!

6a1225f5ec2661efc19e32f5bd449627.jpg

Re:

Try one of those wildcats man, bass pro had some out on display in Charlotte so they probly have some a a shop near you. They holding up good for these guys around here (three of them local) and have good laig rooms!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Re:

infamous1 said:
Try one of those wildcats man, bass pro had some out on display in Charlotte so they probly have some a a shop near you. They holding up good for these guys around here (three of them local) and have good laig rooms!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

I know I read up on the Prowlers after someone linked one earlier on and they are piles of ****. Nothing really excites me about owning an Arctic Cat of any model, to be honest. If the Polaris Ranger don't work out, I will probably just end up with a Rhino. I've been reading up on replacement shocks for the Rhino's that make a world of difference over stock ride quality. Would be cheaper to go with a Rhino too.

You will be happy with the Polaris if you end up with it. Just know when to use low range. They tend to eat belts if you try running around in high range everywhere.

RebelRider said:
You will be happy with the Polaris if you end up with it. Just know when to use low range. They tend to eat belts if you try running around in high range everywhere.
This!! I don't know how many times I have preached this to friends and everyone else especially on machines with big tires. I never put mine in high unless I need it or hit the road :****:

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I know I read up on the Prowlers after someone linked one earlier on and they are piles of ****. Nothing really excites me about owning an Arctic Cat of any model, to be honest. If the Polaris Ranger don't work out, I will probably just end up with a Rhino. I've been reading up on replacement shocks for the Rhino's that make a world of difference over stock ride quality. Would be cheaper to go with a Rhino too.

My Arctic cat atv was by far the smoothest and best atv I ever owned. Lots smoother ride than my rzr.

Re: Re: So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

While waiting on the gf's brother to see how much he would take for his ranger 800xp, the Ranger 570 full size has caught my eye. Didn't realize how cheap they were. A brand new one can be had for around $8500. They have 44hp which should be plenty fir my riding style. I wheeled a 4 banger toyota and was happy with it for goodness sakes. The viking has around 46hp so the 570 Ranger is on par with it and looks to have a ton of flat floorboard space. Probably gonna go to a Polaris dealer soon and sit in one to be sure. I may just end up with a '16 model! I like new with warranty much better than a 6 yr old 800xp.

I've seen threads and pics where ppl were running a 4" lift on the 570 ranger with 29.5's and even 31" Outlaws, so I'm feeling pretty good about them as of now. The 570 full size utilized the same chassis as the 900xp, so it's like having a little less power for $4k less. Still researching though.

TacomaJD said:
While waiting on the gf's brother to see how much he would take for his ranger 800xp, the Ranger 570 full size has caught my eye. Didn't realize how cheap they were. A brand new one can be had for around $8500. They have 44hp which should be plenty fir my riding style. I wheeled a 4 banger toyota and was happy with it for goodness sakes. The viking has around 46hp so the 570 Ranger is on par with it and looks to have a ton of flat floorboard space. Probably gonna go to a Polaris dealer soon and sit in one to be sure. I may just end up with a '16 model! I like new with warranty much better than a 6 yr old 800xp.

I've seen threads and pics where ppl were running a 4" lift on the 570 ranger with 29.5's and even 31" Outlaws, so I'm feeling pretty good about them as of now. The 570 full size utilized the same chassis as the 900xp, so it's like having a little less power for $4k less. Still researching though.

While we have not raced. Joy's (Daughter) 570 Midsize Crew is quicker than my Rhino 660. Not sure on top speed.

Re: Re: Re: So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

JohnG said:
While we have not raced. Joy's (Daughter) 570 Midsize Crew is quicker than my Rhino 660. Not sure on top speed.
Top speed on the base 570 full size is 50+ I believe. I will be in Huntsville Saturday with the lady, I may try to find a Polaris dealer and go try one out.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
I don't know if I would wanna go over 50+ in one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Safer and more stable than doing 50+ on an atv. The Grizzly 700 I had would top out about 55mph with 27's on it.

Of the few sxs's I've rode in, they are much more stable at high speeds than I anticipated. Realisticly, unless I'm riding backroads around my house, I have no reason to worry about top speed or massive power, which is why I think the 570 full size may be the perfect package and priced right.

zukimaster said:
Make sure it's got enough power to pull Marsha around!
I'll put that big ole bitch in the dump bed and strap 'er down so she can hand me beers while I ride around.

My neighbor has one and i rode in it with him and it didnt seem to have much power to me, we went up a hill and it bogged down pretty bad i thought, my brothers 800 4 seater has tons of power but that sumbitch is long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

Why hasn't your brother brought that 4 seater on our Harlan adventures? Sounds like a great night ridinf buggy!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts