• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

onepieceatatime said:
Why hasn't your brother brought that 4 seater on our Harlan adventures? Sounds like a great night ridinf buggy!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
bahahahahaha. His woman wont let him take it, and yeah it would be awesome if he was allowed. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Safer and more stable than doing 50+ on an atv. The Grizzly 700 I had would top out about 55mph with 27's on it.

Of the few sxs's I've rode in, they are much more stable at high speeds than I anticipated. Realisticly, unless I'm riding backroads around my house, I have no reason to worry about top speed or massive power, which is why I think the 570 full size may be the perfect package and priced right.

Just come off that hip and buy Gizmos!! cheap wad!! :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Re: Re:

paradisepwoffrd said:
If you bought a tracker you wouldn't need the sxs
This was a thought I actually had. I have a little tracker that I DD for 8 years, finally retired her but she us still decent. I was thinking about stripping it out and down and making a SxS type rig out of it. The problem I see is ATV only parks are not going to allow it b/c it was a vehicle and if it was somewhere that will allow vehicles I would just take the buggy. Sorry for the derail JD I was just kicking that out there.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: Re:

infamous1 said:
This was a thought I actually had. I have a little tracker that I DD for 8 years, finally retired her but she us still decent. I was thinking about stripping it out and down and making a SxS type rig out of it. The problem I see is ATV only parks are not going to allow it b/c it was a vehicle and if it was somewhere that will allow vehicles I would just take the buggy. Sorry for the derail JD I was just kicking that out there.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

You seen that tracker Jesse Haines just built it is awesome.

Re:

Hmmm, wonder how hard it would be to cut that damn kickpanel out and rig up something to cover the hole that is flat all the way to the firewall? Viking would be perfect if it weren't for that damn kick panel. I hate to let that stop me from getting what I want if it can be cleanly modified and not look like a chopped up mess. It's not there to allow room for the wheel well, there is a flush mounted inner fender inside the wheel well on the backside of that kick panel, so it could def be cut out without hindering anything else.

622e1bef4bb827ce5029e019e0d8a40e.jpg

Re:

I was thinking more like riveting in sheet metal or diamond plate. I showed that floorboard picture to dad and he said it would be no problem to clearance that kickpanel so it's looking like a feasible option. I'm going to a big dealer in Huntsville tomorrow that sells most all the standard brands of utv's, so I'm gonna try em all out and get a better idea. I still have yet to have a Polaris available to sit in, so I shall have more insight after tomorrow.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I was thinking more like riveting in sheet metal or diamond plate. I showed that floorboard picture to dad and he said it would be no problem to clearance that kickpanel so it's looking like a feasible option. I'm going to a big dealer in Huntsville tomorrow that sells most all the standard brands of utv's, so I'm gonna try em all out and get a better idea. I still have yet to have a Polaris available to sit in, so I shall have more insight after tomorrow.
Hell I'm sure Basch Bros has one you could drive. Call Nathan.

Re:

I'd look to set how hard it is to remove the whole floor panel or get another. When you go to sell it, you will wish there wasn't a huge piece of riveted metal

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Re:

No Viking....dammit that full size Ranger chassis is the epitome of perfect. Floorboard is perfect and has an elevated kickpanel above where your foot is if you want to use it. Seating is high and perfect for me. We were walking out and the salesman I was talking to asked me if I wanted to drive a Viking so I said hell yeah. They were closing and they had a Viking out front hooked to a trailer with two jet skis on it and he let me pull it through the parking lot and around behind the building. Viking was cool minus the shitty legroom for me, but that Polaris 570xp **** all over the Viking in terms of ergo's for me. I didn't drive it but it was a daylight and dark difference just from sitting in both the Viking and the full size Ranger 570 or 900 (they are the same chassis/body/suspension).

With that said, my choice becomes: should I look for a used RNger 900 XP or a new 570 XP. They will be around the same price like that. I sure do like the thought of new with the 570.....but would the extra power be worth the money if I could find the right used 900 for cheap enough.

I'm setting a $10k limit for myself. Most used 900 xps's go for more than that, but they do pop up within that price range periodically. I'm really torn. I'm leaning a lot toward a new 570.....brand new and fresh, and a warranty goes a long way with me.

Re:

That's what I'm thinking! Gonna call Battle Creek up in Jasper, TN and price a 570xp next week. Gotta buy out of state so I don't have to pay taxes!

570xp with Highlifter 4" lift and 31" Outlaws. Bad as ****.

867126c1617282810d4dbad6ca72cb95.jpg

2b614f426c225998e211e1c4c19962da.jpg

2c2b5f9314e5b40809bca5b166daebef.jpg

Unsure of suspension and looks like 29.5 Terms on this one.

f75b5b0d0cd57fa6d67bc964548e583b.jpg

Latest posts