• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

Re:

The silver limited ones look sweet. It'd be that or blue for me.. believe it or not I don't like red lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Re:

Red is most always a color option for me lol. Silver would look badass behind fhe fj!

I have contemplated trading my bike in on a damn new one, but figure I can really save some money selling Nd buying used.

Does the one your parents have, have eps on it? I honestly think its something I can do without. Most used listings I run across do not mention having eps.

Re:

Yea they got the eps.. you can make it without eps buuuttttt once you drive with it you won't wanna go back.. you can hold your adult Pepsi and ride through rocks like a champ

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Re:

Went by yamaha shop today and sat in a viking. Floorboard is almost as bad as a damn rzr with that stupid ass kick panel on the left side. Fawking gay. Prolly just gonna buy a cheapass rhino and be done with it since their floorboards are flat with plenty room for me. I really don't want a Polaris.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Went by yamaha shop today and sat in a viking. Floorboard is almost as bad as a damn rzr with that stupid ass kick panel on the left side. Fawking gay. Prolly just gonna buy a cheapass rhino and be done with it since their floorboards are flat with plenty room for me. I really don't want a Polaris.
Have you sat Ina rhino? Their floor boards aren't flat either?

Re:

al1tonyota said:
Have you sat Ina rhino? Their floor boards aren't flat either?

Yes sat in two of them recently. Fits great. It's very flat compared to all the others that have kick panels for the left foot. I understand why they implement the kick panels, easier for driver to keep himself situated in the seat, but it def poses a problem for 1 legged fawkers. Lol

Maybe you can get one before the Hardline ride, and come ride for 15 or 20 minutes before you gotta leave like the Grayrock ride. :flipoff1:

JD,
I don't know **** about these sxs's but saw this today. Looks kinda like what you posted above and price similar.

https://evansville.craigslist.org/snw/5364347312.html

rpf500 said:
JD,
I don't know **** about these sxs's but saw this today. Looks kinda like what you posted above and price similar.

https://evansville.craigslist.org/snw/5364347312.html

Always been leary of Artic cat's reliability, but looks like there may be some good foot room in that unit!

Re:

Can you take your leg off, throw it in the bed and make some sort of hand throttle to improve comfort?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Can you take your leg off, throw it in the bed and make some sort of hand throttle to improve comfort?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Not an option, wouldn't feel normal. I mean, I could, but feeling normal is #1 in anything that I do. I figured out a way to shift gears on my bikes to where it feels naturally. I originally was going to buy an electronic shift solenoid kit, but glad I was able to do it without it and maintain natural ergo's.

The way my leg is, I can't bend that knee past 90 degrees and the foot on the prosthesis remains flat (perpindicular to my leg), and pointed straight out. Even keeping it bent to 90 degrees for very long is uncomfortable. And I'm 6'1" with long legs. I'm really surprised at how little foot room is on the left side for drivers in most of these utv's. I mean, I could probably do surgery on floorboards and make it fit. I know I could on a viking. It's not really notched out specifically for the wheel well, it's genuinely an integrated kick panel. But it'd be hard to go chopping up a nice newer ute.

It's just a matter of finding the right sxs, def can fit in a rhino, so if nothing else comes up better, I will just get one of those.

I reversed fields on this one. Buy an uber cheap crawler. Get George to build you a chassis and be happy for life. I am anti SXS which is better than being racist, sexist or chauvinistic, but not perfect.

Sat in a Teryx crew today......also a no go. Honestly, the seat sat up so high that I could prop my foot on the top of the kick panel and orobably deal with it, but the angle your foot has to be to work the gas pedal is retarded! My foot, although a bit damaged, barely even points up high enough to work the gas pedal while the heel is on the floor. I believe Adam Lee mentioned this very issue earlier in the thread. Def my favorite 4 seater though, because it's not long as hell.

0a63ad3861413f1bac0e0c15ff5e18d3.jpg

76b1d078ec7e05787587b36099b5f1d3.jpg

I'm telling you it is ****in crazy how the floor/pedals are designed!!! You really need a heel prop something? But then you still have to basically move your foot forward to hit the gas!

The girlfriend's brother has a super nice 2010 ranger 800xp he is thinking about selling. He bought it from a fellow chicken farmer and has just been using it around his house and hunting club, it looked immaculate in the pics he showed me. All stock but has full sound system with sub and bighorn tires. I'm not a fan of blue, but that dark blue looks pretty damn good. He got a badass steal in it for only $5k last year (guy ****ed up when he proced it), so I'm gonna try to ride it one day and see if it fits alright. If so, maybe he will let it go cheap. Also got a guy that says he will be here with a trailer Tuesday to pick up my bike, fingers crossed.

This is what his Ranger 800 looks like, minus the outlaws and lift of course. I like it pretty good....for a Polaris.

ce837a2555f0321548dc564416fa92e9.jpg

JD you buy that Ranger and I may sell you some 14s and 29.5" terms for it!

The 800 Rangers are good machines! They have something I wish my 900 did...a parking brake!!! The 900s have park in Transmission and the 800s don't!