• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

wont work said:
When BFowler flipped it about 6 times on the backside of Morris Mountain.

Ah, I didn't get backstory, damn that Jrich.... lol. I will likely opt for the hardcoat lexan windshield. I won't use it all the time, just when it's frigid cold or rainy, other than that, it will probably stay in the shed.

Found a cheap deal in a brand new set of le wheels and new never ran tires of an xp 900, gonna try to get em this weekend. Little bit bigger and better tires and much better looking wheels than the shitbag 489's on steelies. Pic below for reference only, not the actual wheels and tires.

841573340e4d7d773c24149c3a8e9112.jpg

And I very well may not do as much suspension and tire wise as I thought. Here is a 900 with only a 2" HL lift and 27" bighorns on factory LE wheels and i think it looks good as hell, and would probably do everything I will need one to do. Baddest ass color scheme on a ranger too imo.

4885ce5556ba381746f86c9de36c201b.jpg

f12a05aa3d09273ca0f722b329d1c756.jpg

JD-on the 900 wheels, I don't think they will work? I have a buddy with a 570 and he was going to put on a set of the 900 pull offs like that from another friends xp and they didn't work. I know he needed New lug nuts as the steel wheels differed from the aluminum, but he had some other problem when trying to install them, backspacing maybe?

3pgnebs said:
JD-on the 900 wheels, I don't think they will work? I have a buddy with a 570 and he was going to put on a set of the 900 pull offs like that from another friends xp and they didn't work. I know he needed New lug nuts as the steel wheels differed from the aluminum, but he had some other problem when trying to install them, backspacing maybe?

Was it the 2016 570 base with the McPherson strut front suspension? That would explain clearance. They should be the same for the 570 xp with the dual a arm suspension. Supposed to be the same bumper to bumper as the 900 except for the motor. The Limited Edition 570 comes with the same exact wheels and tires also.

I can see the lug nuts being a problem though, I can order some of them no problem.

Picture of the new 570 LE with the same wheels from Polaris

43cfaef3cb664dbe5d906bebf1617f80.jpg

Hindsight is 20/20 but I wish I had gotten a ranger instead of a rzr when I bought mine. Still may but the misses is opposed. :(

Rzr was what I originally wanted, but I'm glad it wouldn't work and I went with the Ranger. I am not much on hill killing at all. Jumping **** would be fun and bombing trails, but how often would I be doing that anyways? Ranger is still an agile machine and seems to be a perfect fit for my riding style, I believe. We will see with time. Going to Choccolocco Saturday to cruise around, hopefully on some LE wheels and some 26's lol. May twist the coilovers up a bit for a little extra clearance so I ain't dragging on **** with no aftermarket skids.

:rolf: she probably wouldn't say much but there is that chance she would get all ass sore cause she wasn't consulted. Sore ass means no ass!!

pholmann said:
:rolf: she probably wouldn't say much but there is that chance she would get all ass sore cause she wasn't consulted. Sore ass means no ass!!

funny how that **** works ain't it? :****: I'm about to sell my dually and wife started talking about what we could do with the extra money. I asked her whats this we **** you got a mouse in your pocket? I payed the payment I bought the truck ain't no WE to this. Holy fawk I would have done better to start a fire in the damn living room. So told her what I was gonna do with the money after I put out the fire and she's good now. They a Weird bunch I swear

Re: Re: So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

TacomaJD said:
Rzr was what I originally wanted, but I'm glad it wouldn't work and I went with the Ranger. I am not much on hill killing at all. Jumping **** would be fun and bombing trails, but how often would I be doing that anyways? Ranger is still an agile machine and seems to be a perfect fit for my riding style, I believe. We will see with time. Going to Choccolocco Saturday to cruise around, hopefully on some LE wheels and some 26's lol. May twist the coilovers up a bit for a little extra clearance so I ain't dragging on **** with no aftermarket skids.
You can fit a much bigger colder in the back of the Ranger too. And a tool chest for when all your buddies break their ****.

Latest posts