• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

JD buy some regular lap belts. Please don't get in the habit of not wearing them. Not trying to start a war on here, but common man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

tonybolton said:
I call the side by sides kind of gay but I'd be lying if I wasn't impressed with a friends fathers RZR XP 1000. I was just absolutely knocked off my feet by how soft that ride was. Hell you could drink a full MacDonald cup of coffee in that thing going over rocks on the trail.

I was secretly budgeting about 15 grand to spend on a used 1000 but then a car came up that I've wanted for about five or six years now and I just had to have it. Probably for the best because I'm sure I would start ripping ball joints out of that RAZR as horrible as i am offroading.
The performance features of the loaded out Rzr 1000's are insane. They really stepped their game up when they built them. Their suspension is sexxxxy! Them big ole remote resi rear shocks, damn! I sat in my buddies 1000xp last night, first time I saw one up close really other than passing them on the trail. Badass but I still can't fit in them either haha.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I am amazed at how soft these things ride, yet still remain stable. "Hardest working, smoothest riding" they wasn't lying! Like the guy in one of the review vids I watched said "I often keep checking my tires for flats because it soaks up evedything on the trail so good".

One thing I've gotta buy is the bypass plug for the seatbelt sensor. If you ain't wearing yer seatbelt, it stays in limp mode. They say you can't just cut the wire running to it bc it will throw codes and void the warranty, but instead you can unplug it and buy a bypass plug to plug up to it that completes the circuit so it doesn't recognize when you aren't wearing it.

I know I know, believe me I am a seatbelt nazi, but there are going to be times I jump in to move it or ride down a flat ass trail and simply don't wanna fool with putting it on.
Just put the seatbelt on! It's a habit thing man! Two people I know aren't here anymore from just driving their vehicles on realativily flat ground! One in a buggy one on a sxs!

Sumbitch takes up bout as much room as the crawler did! Def need a bigger shop!

93b1e8a8d3fde6782773e1f507be7d7b.jpg

Re:

My friends were wanting a Rzr but only wanna spend 10k. Trying to talk them into one of these. They just wanna drink beer and follow us in our crawlers.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

Mortalis5509 said:
I wanted an xp 1000, but decided finishing my rig was more important. The turbo comes with 3" c/o on the rear.
When's it gonna get done 2026?

Re: Re: So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

I'm amazed at how exploited the accessories market is for these things. cheapest decent full windshield is $400....for a piece of fawking lexan with 4 little twist clamps attached! $600 for stereos that consist of about $250 worth of components. I guess they think since they come up with a dinky little compact box to mount it all in so you can stick it to yer roof, they should charge double for it.

Suspension components are about the only thing not inflated at least 200% or more. These companies have to be making a killing. I will eventually buy the windshield and some sort of back glass, either lexan or the soft canvas type, but will probably build my own bluetooth stereo setup IF I even decide I want a stereo.

Just my random rant for the day. ****'s too damn expensive. (Or maybe I'm a tightwad).

Re:

****, no haha ain't selling it, just amazed at how overpriced everything is. **** is like them damn yeti coolers, Costa glasses, and Patagonia clothes!

When I overhear someone say they paid $1000-2000 for a system for a sxs there aren't good enough words to describe how stupid that is! If everybody has the "loudest most badass" system and everyone is playin their own tune as loud as possible what's the point? I'm all about having tunes while riding but a cheap amp and some 6x9's or 6-1/2"s works great! Even if you have to replace them every couple of years you are still saving a ton of money! I guess it just goes along with the financed offroad trend?

Re:

My buddy with the badass 1000xp put a damn $3k probox roof on it. Has 4 6.5" speakers, 2 6x9's, 12" subwoofer, and full single din cd/mp3/bluetooth head unit....oh and all the speakers have lights in them that change colors. Yes, I said $3,000! Shitballs!

I went ahead and got the permanent glass windshield and it never gets removed. on the back I went to Home Depot and got a cheap piece of plastic ($30 I think) and made me a template with cardboard and cut that mother out. Took foam weather stripping and went around the edge for a seal. So far it has lasted over a year and still looks the same and serves the same purpose as the $300 pieces.

I refuse to pay what they want for some of the stuff for my ranger. For instance I built and fabbed onto the front bumper a winch because who needs a 200 pound bumper when your bolting it on with 3/8 bolts. Also fabbed up a rear bumper and attached it to bed so not to kill the taillights.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
****, no haha ain't selling it, just amazed at how overpriced everything is. **** is like them damn yeti coolers, Costa glasses, and Patagonia clothes!

All of which can be found in the douchebag starter kit.

TacomaJD said:
Didn't I hear a man with a blonde bushy mustache say that you busted a glass windshield on one?

When BFowler flipped it about 6 times on the backside of Morris Mountain.