• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

Re:

So how is it? I've been reading this thread so long I'm convinced I need one, just can't pony up right now.

Badass! Sumbitch got plenty of power! Buddy's ole pimped out 1000 is much more badass tho lol. #1 - I should have bought a ****in windshield. Cold as hell running 50mph no windshield. Def buy a windshield. My ears are about to fall off. But the beer holders work good!

12a063a9efa2dd789e3d1795348fa211.jpg

518ee83bc5180662a1187d22d9efc237.jpg

0a4f31af41ee9ae837ceb28002465bba.jpg

589842d5e4b79ad9ae841ffec7bf4b32.jpg

ead60d1facb83465ecdf882d6fe2358b.jpg

Re:

I tried tagging the 900XP I had and the lady at the tag office just laughed at me. Alabama doesn't even title them.

There was a whole thread on tagging sxs's basically you have to get a title for it! Sell it to someone in a state that does title then buy it back with a lsv title/tag register it in Alabama get some liability insurance and stay on roads that are under ?45 I think? Plus the street legal kit! I don't have any experience with this just what I remember reading?

If im gonna ride it on the road enough to worry about, I'll prolly be drankin too, so it won't matter much to tag it lol. I know most the police around here, so it's all good. I aint gonna do **** but drive it!

00c676be8ac373116c3e4f1c721e4d38.jpg

ca63627f47d81d2eb5d637dbe0862537.jpg

27c20066baa2925efe99e47510b73a1d.jpg

72a447c03ba20ead6caddf0726daf524.jpg

5e0039a71ed73d549344f36b4bedc35c.jpg

7b70e317a0a67415842bd2bd548ce974.jpg

0ae76220d276677ee79d6166ccc84ab5.jpg

Re: Re: So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

al1tonyota said:
There was a whole thread on tagging sxs's basically you have to get a title for it! Sell it to someone in a state that does title then buy it back with a lsv title/tag register it in Alabama get some liability insurance and stay on roads that are under ?45 I think? Plus the street legal kit! I don't have any experience with this just what I remember reading?
I had a title for mine (bought it in Georgia) and when I went to register it in my county they said they couldn't title it. I argued and then they asked me to leave. ****ers.

Re:

Yeah, i work right off the south ft oayne exit. Hell yeah, i love it man, got plenty power! Should have bought one a long time ago. Crazy how good the awd grip is, even with these shitty stock tires. I'm looking forward to a lift, forward a arms, and 30's!

Re:

Two different kinds of fun. It's definitely awesome.being able to cover a lot of ground quickly and be so agile when compared to the crawler. I think I'm gonna be happy with this unit for a long time.

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Two different kinds of fun. It's definitely awesome.being able to cover a lot of ground quickly and be so agile when compared to the crawler. I think I'm gonna be happy with this unit for a long time.
That's the one thing I liked about riding the Rhino on local trails, since the main traffic is ATV/SXs they are tight for the yota to zip between trees and around the mud bogs

Dad's been talking about a new sxs for the farm, I'm gonna have him look at these 570XP... Maybe he'll give me the Rhino

Re:

I'm afraid I'd get in too much trouble around my house with one lol. I can definately see the attraction though. I'd probably get something like this instead of a Rzr because I like the idea of having a bed and not having a Gayzer of course.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re:

I am amazed at how soft these things ride, yet still remain stable. "Hardest working, smoothest riding" they wasn't lying! Like the guy in one of the review vids I watched said "I often keep checking my tires for flats because it soaks up evedything on the trail so good".

One thing I've gotta buy is the bypass plug for the seatbelt sensor. If you ain't wearing yer seatbelt, it stays in limp mode. They say you can't just cut the wire running to it bc it will throw codes and void the warranty, but instead you can unplug it and buy a bypass plug to plug up to it that completes the circuit so it doesn't recognize when you aren't wearing it.

I know I know, believe me I am a seatbelt nazi, but there are going to be times I jump in to move it or ride down a flat ass trail and simply don't wanna fool with putting it on.

Re:

I call the side by sides kind of gay but I'd be lying if I wasn't impressed with a friends fathers RZR XP 1000. I was just absolutely knocked off my feet by how soft that ride was. Hell you could drink a full MacDonald cup of coffee in that thing going over rocks on the trail.

I was secretly budgeting about 15 grand to spend on a used 1000 but then a car came up that I've wanted for about five or six years now and I just had to have it. Probably for the best because I'm sure I would start ripping ball joints out of that RAZR as horrible as i am offroading.